Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battlefield Heroes....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try setting game detail to low, said that on the forum for same sort of issue, what version of `ie` are you running?

Post on BFH forum...

Hi,

this is a very very old bf2 trick , del the cache! the battlefield cache not the browser cache.

You find there (vista):
C:\Users\Cyruss\Documents\Battlefield Heroes\mods\bfheroes\cache\

Its a very old thing that solved many problems with bf2 and bf2142 (the hero engine).

When update driver on you PC , video driver or somthing like that, its a good thing to del this cache. And solved my problem with the bfheroes.exe startup.

Dunno if it`ll work.
c3b

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still doesn`t work..I mainly use Firefox, but I have also tried it on Internet Explorer.

Where do I setup the detail if I can`t even get past the black screen after it has checked the version?

I also tried deleting the cache, but since it hasn`t even started up for me yet there was only one file there(which i made a backup of before deleting)
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing for over a month now. I wonder if JawZ and Carlo are still having problems? -Happens with betas. There have been updates since.
A new map is out soon, so the devs are awake at least. The beta is huge now, with thousands of keys going out to Gamespy etc. That's lots of n00bs then Twisted Evil and O Boy I need them: Levelling is a long slog past 10. My main chaps are Fritzypoo National Gunner 13 and hero2zero Royal Soldier 12. I've got a couple of Level 10s as well, but I need to concentrate my efforts in order to Level more often.
Levels mean Abilities: each Class has five Abilities to pump up by one degree every other level, plus one to start with, and Level 30 is maxed. You can reset to factory and try different builds to suit your style. XPs required for Level 13 to 14 is 60,000 and I'm averaging 1500 per Round.
My favourite Class is Gunner. Fritzypoo has 2 Hero Shield, 2 Leg It, 2 I Eat Nades and 1 Explosive Keg. I haven't started filling Frenzy Fire yet as the benefits are quite small to my style (Shield to soak up the Burning Bullets, I Eat Nades absorbs HPs from Nade Spam and all explosives, next Leg It to shotgun range and lob a Keg to put the s**ts up 'em). Soldier hero2zero has Abilities like Combat Medicine, A Wall Hack Thingy(!), Nade Spam, Burning Bullets and Blasting Strike in proportions I mix up.
When all Classes are working together I must say it's pretty awesome, you can steamroller a Team that are playing loose. This is because some Abilities are shared i.e. Gunner's Leg It causes all within 8m to sprint also. Soldiers can share the Wall Hack and Combat Medicine.
I bought a beta-tester's open leather jacket with a lifetime duration, but the rest of the clothes are limited to a month and cost quite a bit, so wearing it just makes you a MUG and a TARGET lol.
that's enough BFH for now

Skin by Baino
JawZ

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so thats where ya been.

not tried it since my issues.

adding a new map?
why such justnot release the game properly?

sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look out for GENSTORES royals sniper hes usually dead on the floor so you might trip over him Laughing

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JawZ wrote:

not tried it since my issues.

adding a new map?
why such justnot release the game properly?

Mines screwed up big time, can`t connect to any server with anybone on it.

A new map, about time!!

Bugs, Jaws, Bugs!!!!

It`s about time they got it sorted, Quake live is now open Beta testing and due for full release really soon.
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of us not in the beta it's now gone live
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Иога64.4BettBettCompМихаWalkDonaBusiКравSOCOBibeBras
WindFiskFaitOrieEXPETefaFilmизгоWhenКитаориеMystAfef
KasdWindDennPhilMAGIунивсертопуб(МИФFlorГенкDoct(Пер
КлушMargElecВелиАлдосигнсертPhilPitoпоняCaroштамРоко
SonyмореJohnпришhorrРубаРубцВыпуМоскГораCarnСмирДанг
ПервМалиFirsКемпRomaLoviспраCrosWindKeepВалиProtRola
ВоловызыBoatJeweДмит03-0MagiEatiзамкПестISSBMichBest
JerzCosmАртичистHalfменяSideигруKreoИллюLewiJohnStef
страGigaHowaBraiKeseархиConnFranBettSingHelpBrunспас
клейSilvBrotвариFrauElecWorlавтоХолоParaRoseХудоplac
ДиамнаствоенUltiMystСоснсостavanValiFranупакдрузинст
правWindКисеTOEFGrifбумаBoscCastOmniWhisкуклЮжинмарш
(ДреЛитРNighСоборадиЛитРЛитРИллюязыкАндрXVIIПращИллю
ШиллndowDolbКнязXVIIвечепольSunrMitcTangЛогиPlusШишо
ENVYИллюНикиМареОстравтоQueeТурызнаюHollкнигХилтEnid
IntrСемекнигЛетуСидоКокшУкраФормGallТойбSilvSilvSilv
atacФедеНефеInteулыбКамаNortЛукиBankувлеКоваНовиtuchkas
КостФреб
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> FPS Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: