Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best nights for United racing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaCheese

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Best nights for United racing Reply with quote

Hi all. On Mad Laps United most of the time there's nobody online. Occasionally though there's around 10 people racing, which is when things get really entertaining. I was wondering if there are any particular evenings when more people are online and, if not, whether it would be a good idea to make an informal arrangement about this (by informal I mean that if you're busy that's fine but the specified night or nights are the best times to be online).
actual speed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lifestyle too chaotic for a regime, why i got out of clans wit all the practice sessions and pressure to show for scrims.
if you want a slot for your diary with MadLaps, it's every Sat nite @ 8 on the Challenge Server for the weekly GP see other threads

that said, i'm sure when Pepper returns from study/shagging his brains out he'll kick-start the United server again Very Happy

Skin by Baino
DaCheese

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's fine, I wasn't suggesting an arrangement involving any pressure at all. I know life's too busy for us all at times.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always worth remembering that a crowd draws a crowd. If you sit on a server for five minutes you'll be surprised how many people might join you and very soon the server may even fill. Smile

Been there, done that and it works.... most of the time. he weekends are always the busiest though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: