Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Single Seat Racing

View previous topic :: View next topic  

I'd like to know what is for you the best single seat competition
Indy Racing League (IndyCar) (Danica love love love ^^)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
ChampCar (Sebastien Bourdais, Doornbos, ...)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Formula 1 (Alonso, Raikkonen, Massa, Hamilton, ...)
66%
 66%  [ 14 ]
GP2 (Timo Glock, Bruno Senna, ...)
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Formula 3 (Brothers Mansell, Nicolas Prost, ...)
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
World Series by Renault (Sebastian Vettel, ...)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Obi-Wan Kenobi
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Sorry, did i forget something ?
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Single Seat Racing Reply with quote

I don't know very well other competition than Formula 1 since it's not showed on TV in my country, i'd like to know your opinion about these few ones.
Steve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is moto GP single seat?? It is one person, and one seat Smile
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol i was meaning 4 wheels - single seat Mr. Green
Steve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, i know, i would go for GP2 because even though i dont know anyone in GP2, the racing is so much better. More like bangar racing than F1 which makes it so good. Never heard of the others, well heard of Indy, but not seen it.
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone seen ROC (Race of Champions)? It features drivers from various formulas and it has taken place in the Stade de France. What's more, the cars look very similar to TM cars; in fact it could be based on it.

I voted F1, largely because it's pretty much all I watch sportswise. When I've seen other formulas they do seem a lot more competitive and the two shorter races per meeting format makes for more excitement. I hate it when a driver in a GP goes off at the first bend and that's it for the whole week. I should try harder with other classes, but there ptrobably aren;t enough hours in the day to keep up with them all ....
da dude 24

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i voted f1 Smile
CRJ 127
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My vote went to Formula 3, everyone likes to see close racing, and the cars are evenly matched or the same, apart from set up options. GP2 and Champ cars next, I love the variety of courses and location's for the Champ Cars, although at present the standard of drivers is a little below par, with Sebastian Bourdais dominating as the class of the field, ( he will be at Torro Rosso F1 next season - very good driver ), A1 GP series has all the attributes of Champ Cars and is only a few seasons old, but its the same with a lot of the lesser series, they don't get the National t.v. coverage, and are on satelite or pay per view channels Sad
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're from Bury? Did you see the A1 cars when they drove round the streets of Manchester? That was such a cool event. Although it wasn't a race they were really going for it, doing donuts, wheelies and rubber burning on Deansgate (a bit like your average BMW on a weekday lucnchtime, in fact). OK they weren't doing wheelies. The Evening News ran a poll to ask whether Manchester should have an A1 street race, but I doubt if it will happen.
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize that i forgot many things in this poll, i'm sorry.

A1 GP, Formula Campus, Formula Nissan, Formula BMW, and probably many others, are missing. Embarassed

I like a lot British F3 and GP2, because the cars are the same for all drivers (with differents settings). It's so much more challenging. Very Happy
Steve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepper wrote:
the cars are the same for all drivers (with differents settings

Which makes it so close and lots of overtaking, whereas F1 is still good, but you know that one of four drivers is going to win because they have the best cars, and its just not as exciting.

But if the question was of all racing, it would be moto GP by far for me Laughing
CRJ 127
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iv'e just thought of another one that wasn't on the list, TM Nations, best single seat racing I know of currently Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GRRRRR

TMUnited please Mr. Green
CRJ 127
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome day Bunsen, the sound of the car's around the street's of Manchester was astounding !!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bunsenjetson wrote:
Has anyone seen ROC (Race of Champions)? It features drivers from various formulas and it has taken place in the Stade de France.
It's at Wembley in December.

And I'm going Very Happy Very Happy

And I think Tred might be too Sad

Wink

Anywhoo, I voted for F1 of course, come on Kimi! I also like Indy Cars, GP2, A1GP (I was at the first event at Brands Hatch Cool ) and a bit of ChampCar if it's on. And the Le Mans series Smile Oh, and any lower formula that's on the tele. There was a good Formula Palmer Audi race (not live) on tele yesterday, I don't know who any of the drivers are, but it's good racign Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? That has to be gone to. Is Wembley near Cornwall? I've never heard of it.
LaValle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Im so offended Reply with quote

I'm so offended thay you forgot go karting, which is in my opinion the most fun single seat racing around ! It meets all requirements; single seat, four tires, its a race car !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think pepper was on about spectating, I think he meant actually driving. Since in real life we are all pro racers, I imaging that's why he omitted go-karting.
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Сусл485.6местBettUnivErleХартPeteDaviТаисЧетыSG30Euge
ТкачPensврачEvilNuitXVIIAtlaКлейтеатИгорМайкBlanCyli
АртипослRobeJohaМайчHiruNickРодиНасрСорозащисертNive
CleaсертOreaжурнTescPaleMichJoseVoguFashOmsaCotoCoto
MicrAlleShafAndrромаИванRoucМиксNostобувкармGianEleg
НосоOrsoXVIIPushJohnGeorфакуБогаArthNicoCravMiyoкомп
СтанкомпZoneГалиавтоШумаASASРоссКонсZoneзолостарZone
меняGeorZoneЙаздКуриClauAnilMiffClauZoneпосвотстШатк
кандXVIIБарисопуHenrXIIIMaurслужотдеМиляСкакJeanклей
ШангHS10BegiCataZigmShinMetrZN-0SnooSuzuRuya7868Renz
OlmeкомпSTARSTARSSANКутаFundJazzGOBIинстSdKfWASPКита
HellКитаWindКороTangCrayBoscUnitSongSimbЛитРЛитРЛитР
КумиJacoЛитРКлюеOverPossRussформБуцкКочеSigrШеклChar
РогиБельМартстудMariпублTangактеCrundvd-DeepJeffКонс
Грач(ВедИгнавзроTitoПронЩеглArmsHansэлекрепеавтоГори
mailВоитТопоЗениGuntwwwrАмонмечтавтоiXBTHS10HS10HS10
ChriErnsФормЩеглMIDIИллюШляхМураДомбXVIIКичаБортtuchkas
ФилиFeli
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: