Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GP 23rd Feb...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
panza

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

race 1 was the usual bad start, bedded down in 18th and started to pickup a position or two for a few laps.had a steady run in the for 9th

race2
nightmare fell off track on 2nd corner and had to restart,found some major pace then and a good line and finished 13 or 14 due mainly to other ppls misfortunes

overall im pleased as last season i finished on an overall 13 points and ive already bagged 31points

but must be said a sad weekend for maserati as retoon sounds like hes parked up his car

if we need to find another driver im sure we can but i think well hold out for retoon to hopefully change his mind

thanks again to the organisers for your usual brilliant events
Voices
KCMG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1 : disconected as i had just about caught back up with mad

reconected in the middle of no where and couldnt see any names
caught up to mad at the line, unfortunately it wasnt my last lap, think i would have got that place but can be helped

Race 2 : had a series of scraps with different races mainly with JGG and dodgy wasn't happy when i couldn't tell where i was all the time with medi's problems, very kind of him to say where he finished.... sorry for seeing red a little

championship looks good now for 4th-6th (3rd to 5th when we pass bboy)
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lot of fun racing this weekend, thanks to all who come and make it so competitive and edgy Very Happy
Rosso Korsa I escaped three or four high-speed whacks that sent me aerial, but i had a good handle on the long uphill which kept me in the fight, finished about 8th, v relieved Shocked
Agadoo is a super racetrack and it takes a better racer than me to finish above 10th in such a talented field as this, looking forward to next week alredy.
to my MATRA teamies: nice formation finish guys except the rookie should be third, surely?
sincerely,
F Alonso

Skin by Baino
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: