Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carpark to TMN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaValle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Carpark to TMN Reply with quote

A few days ago I was looking at 1 of DaCheese's cars on carpark. He said that it should have also been compatible with TMN. How can I tell if a car is for stadium, and how can I tell if it is TMN compatible? THX.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DaCheese

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I described the UOP Shadow skin as being Nations compatible because skins on Nations and United are no different in terms of size or anything else in fact. The default skins on TMU are in fact slightly altered skins from Nations. Both the Shadow and the Green Missile (my usual Nations skin, due for another visit to the paint shop soon for a couple of alterations) work fine on the two games.

Most of the car models on the carpark are completely unsuitable for Nations and will crash it, apparently. I downloaded quite a few and didn't have any trouble with some of them; some that look terrible in TMN look just as bad on TMU. There's no real way of telling unless somebody puts in the description that it works fine on Nations, like the Porsche 962 on there. Happily, most new models eventually get converted, and these and older ones can be found here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: