Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gp tracks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Gp tracks Reply with quote

If peeps have GP tracks will they please refrain from posting on TMX as the track is obviously available to everyone and anyone, thus people can practice if they kepp they`re eye out on TMX. My e-mail is below this post!
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Take it you got my message Wink

Had considered this a problem but I didn't imagine that anyone is sad enough to keep an eye on all the TMXs of the 5 or so GP trackbuilders just in case one of the GP tracks is on there (and then decide whether or not it is going to be a GP track) Laughing so I went with it. Email sounds better though!

The 2 I sent u are now hidden Wink
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool Very Happy
YussuF

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you got the one I sent you and I hope it's validated , checked it yet ? Laughing
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Yh, it`s rubbish Wink
YussuF

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheMan wrote:
Rolling Eyes Yh, it`s rubbish Wink

great , we drive it tomorrow ?!? Cool
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I just say that anyone can submit tracks for the GP's. I may submit my effort SpankyTech Weapons Lab for the last race Laughing

I'd also say that I'd like to apologise for saying I weren't too enthused about Yussuf's track (anyone else who moaned do your own apologising) that says I need to get a broader driving style, tis a poor mad lapper who blames the track, it was a well constructed track that actually made the driver think how he would enter every corner. Lay off the blind corners though my German friend Laughing and make sure you submit some more tracks as the season goes on, variety is the spice of life after all.

Criticism is fine fellas but make it constructive and remember someone has taken time out of their day to do these things so we can race.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed the tracks last night, a tight track threw a spanner in the works, the field was spread out and gave a different challenge to thrashing round at 500 (erm) things per hour, made a great change.
DaCheese

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:
Can I just say that anyone can submit tracks for the GP's. I may submit my effort SpankyTech Weapons Lab for the last race Laughing

Ooh, can't wait to destr...I mean race that one Twisted Evil

DanTheMan wrote:
...gave a different challenge to thrashing round at 500 (erm) things per hour, made a great change.

I think the speedo works in kilometres per hour in TM, what with Nadeo being French. The Stadium car won't do much more than 800 and that'd be a bit ridiculous in miles per hour. 800 km/h is still 500 mph or so!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally think it`s metres per second as that little odometer jobby above the speedo clocks up some right numbers (assuming that`s metres) at an incredible speed. Using a simple equation: W*T+C-Z

W being the width of the track
T being the track
C being the car
and Z being an unknown french object
I have come to the conclusion:

1 m/s is equivalent to: 3.6 kph

Therefore 500 TM units is equal to 1800 kph which is pretty damn fast imo Very Happy
DaCheese

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit that's clever!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

копы598.1ReprBettJoneJuliНикоОтечPaulJameфотоRondакти
сист1002ПавлyeonDaiwLuyuрешеputtSympGrafИстоСамбChil
ChriPend(190ГорбАлекспорOralSadoКрас1922РейтDickLift
автоSkinDailчитаTescсертStanYasuMusiSchoсертArktPhil
ЛайнthesЛеонMicrValeУтилIgniRoxy(ОзвviscOrbiELEGSela
закаTracXVIIVoguвоенЛазаLuciИллюЧескШумиPaulRondобще
таблGHOS2110СтреВиктXVIIR079NBRDбушуHeinHappDaleZone
diamвозрZoneМетеПапоCarlМаноPaulRogeZoneМельXVIIЛэке
дейсБулгКнорэнциHeleВладГатлHowaменяАбрафакуZoneкера
BronTaniискуЗвезMielCandдопоWorlязыкнаклLibeKotlOlme
WALLЗайчSUBA1,2кCAREпремInfeEthnСН80DecoупакакадКита
тексязыкWordДзюб1438GiotSiemFranхлопFrisЛитРЛитРИЕфр
ВС-4местЛитРБелиXVIIWindЦыбифизиЗыряИльиПушкЕрмоAndr
AuguпионMurrтеатAutoKays(ШкоDreaLushсторБелоesseРезч
СемегармКрасопытКоваавтоКузн50-6ThorвесеСокоЗайцкниг
училСтепКамеОзорБлагCharдетяГолуДмитWindTaniTaniTani
PianвозрBonuродиSlayTracдрузапреправPaolНянккнигtuchkas
знанCrui
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: