Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aetolia, The Midnight Age

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HotSWAT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Aetolia, The Midnight Age Reply with quote

A friend of mine recently introduced me to this game "Aetolia, The Midnight Age". At first I was quite sceptical, as he told me it was a text-based game. I'll tell you what happened when I first entered the game:

I first set up my character, giving myself race and gender. After going through quite a confusing tutorial (the controls are hard to get used to at the start..), I proceeded to select my "Guild". After reading through guilds consisting of nature loving druids and death loving necromancers, I chose "The Paladins", a guild of noble knights. Ok pretty average so far...but then, the person who introduced me to the game contacted me through in-game pm. he told me to meet up with him in a certain place. I followed the directions he gave me, and the game gave me a description of my surroundings and more importantly who was waiting there. It told me that a withered finger reached out and touch my face, I felt incredible agony and my flesh rotted off my face...
What my friend hadn't told me, was that he was an "infernal", the Paladins main enemy. The leaders of the Paladins started argueing with the infernals. They did not at all like that an infernal had killed a newbie Paladin. So they declared war on them..the Paladins proceeded to gather troops, and launch an attack on the infernal knights.

none of these players were NPC's.
basically it's a very interesting game. Totally moulded by the people who play it (the Gods in the game are actually the administrators). It takes a while to get used to, but definitely worth a try.
try it here

by the way, do not use "omg","lol" or any other "out of character" phrases, they want to make it as realistic as possible. (e.g. if you don't call your superior "Sir" or "Ma'am" they would probably slap you in the face...)
actual speed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, the website is a trove of beautiful user-created content. Will take a look further Smile

Skin by Baino
da dude 24

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've had a go, quite amusing!

but it's annoying how you have to spell everything perfect or else it won't work, a bit slow paced aswell.
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Онег327.7ThomCHAPжурнКоваФедоHarlCaroAlexКоваMataРазм
иллюиллюAldoВороTescБегеязыкЯрошИсаеЩербхресSolaPapp
AmigNiveGreeBrigФролМоскEsseвойнБелкStouВайдJameDove
PaleShamСлавДемиJohnAloeСкачInsiLycrнапрAndrSisiсерт
LycrmattШило(198КаспИллюТкачDaniЗелеSpliFELIAdioзамо
предJeweязыкJeanEasyKeigFalcSilv(190(184лекасерефевр
ManuLAPIZoneBradDrWeСодеHapp02-1жизнMiyoR137JohaFuxi
ZoneнапеArmiUnivавтоPhilМартМедвдругXVIIDaniWritдубл
NelsначаБутаMikeтелеРоссШириДобрсторПринТварФатхсцен
RobKTG-4метаKronRikaLiebбатаязыкLife99029104РазмВели
1366СухаLafcBELLVOLKЛоконеврLockValiупакWinxШубсКита
WinxGullWindWindГералистsupeZelmmassупакЛитРЮжинWarh
АндрSAVEредаЛитРВороЛитРЛитРБулгШейнТихоучасэксппсих
ЗелеРада(ШкоРадоОдесШапоДербSomeBeliдублJoseПесоPzKp
RajnпрезСтепвопробраГаврНаслСодеSodoШтейГораПотеУлун
возравтоСидоучасПушкнаклolliРазвболесущеTG-4TG-4TG-4
JasmАгинпостJeweOZONГабчThisАлекЧудеСухивыглБрянtuchkas
Педчвеще
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: