Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GP 3&4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: GP 3&4 Reply with quote

Race 1, due to my abysmal display last week mad gave me just one handiloop to do, did 2 instead but managed to get off to a good start even though I smacked the wall as I finished the second handiloop Laughing Managed to work my way up to 1st with 7 to go and held on til the finish which was a surprise.

Race 2, did 2 handiloops again, got up as high as 2nd for a while then had a crash about lap 15, dropped to 8th, got back up to 5th, had another crash and dropped to 7th.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fun racing and difficult to judge. did ok in the first and not so well in the second. handicaps still need some improvements but results are looking good.
Bea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick question to the guys running this...

The drivers who did less handicap than they were allowed to do were DQ'd and scored no personal points, which is fair enough, that's what was said would happen.

But... how come these same drivers who got DQ'd were still allowed to score positional points for their team? Is this fair game?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race: crashed in handiloop, then early on managed to turtle off that jump. found myself on a uphill battle from the off

2nd race: crashed in handiloop again, and in general felt slow anyway around that track and a curb decided too chuck me....just for annoyence.

meh meh meh.

msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: Feeling tired, so much so that I forgot the handiloop and went blasting from the start and noticed everyone else turning right! A scrappy 3 point turn and many expletives later and I was chasing round 5 handiloops and then off up the road. Crashed into a chicane on lap 8 but apart from that was uneventful. Cant even remember where I finished!

Race 2: Crashed on lap 8 (again!) and on 15, the latter putting me down from 6th to 12th in one fell swoop! Then got back on it and finished somewhere...
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never really got started ... literally. On both races my little darling got extremely agitated just as they were about to start and need a good cuddle (she's just had her injections). By the time I got to the PC everyone had finished their 'loops so I thought no one would mind if I just skipped them; not that it mattered! Ithink I only didn't finish last because some people quit. And when I did make progress I was constantly getting bug landings just before the S/F line (race 1) and just before the sharp kink (race 2), so no momentum, no rhythm, not much motivation Sad

But well done Spanky! Two meetings, two no.1 slots for SpankyTech! If we're lucky we might end up in the top 15 teams!
Munkhi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice tracks Mad. I nearly did the same as you Matt, but on the 2nd race. Think I did 4 loops on race 2, but since I'm a fiver it's all good.

Again, I couldn't work out who I was driving against and who was just scenery lapping/unlapping, so none of the cars mattered except with 5 laps to go on race 2 when I was trying to catch c0n for a JSR 1,2,3 - which I messed up Rolling Eyes

How many non-team people were racing last night? How can DQ'd people score team points? Confused

mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there were two no team people in last night, that was my fault. I ran out of time and wasn't organised enough. These people are excluded from the points table and no one will lose points because of them.
c0nt3xt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did some great laps on first track, so i felt confident for that race. did 3 handys and off to race. catching up all the race, finished 4th (i think). nice

I didnt do so good on second in warmups, couldnt do 5 laps without crashing or going dead slow, so i decided to do 2 handys this time. At start i forgot about them, so i almost drove past. Did 2 with 1 crash and drive to race. Surprisingly i didnt crash so much, and finish 3rd. tight race with lots of catching up.

i expect more handys next week Laughing
DaCheese

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a bit disappointed last week with my finish positions so went one below my HandiGuide to take 5 loops this week. It paid off in the first one as the track suited me (plenty of forgiving lines available and easy to tune into, nice one Mad) and I was able to grab a top 10 finish, which is what I like to aim for. In the second race it was another case of not crashing and keeping reasonably quick all the way round. I started off, crashed about four or five times in the HandiLoops and got stuck in chasing the guys in front down. I made it up to 5th before stacking it at a chicane and got passed by the entire JSR team and most of Slotus. I paid a few more visits to the walls and came in just outside the top 10. To say I'm not disappointed would be a lie but the blame lies squarely with me and I'm sure JSR would've passed me anyway!

Great racing as usual from everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well.. ..just as last weekend, i tried my best in the GPs and although i had an awefull crash while doing the loops (1st race), i still finished pretty high..
2nd race was a lot better than i expected - i should have done 9loops instead of 8 as i figured after the race but that way, i stole the win from Angel who was less than a second behind me for at least 2laps
JSR1,2,4 - Never mind munkhi - you did a great job..

according to the points i received, i did a pretty good job, too Very Happy

thx mad for the tracks

Arrow Arrow Arrow Mad: I had to restart during the loops in 1st race (I don't know if you've noticed) because i fell off the track (o.O) - if you want to remove a loop off my score, then that's fine with me. Thanks though, great tracks, too.
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msquires wrote:
Race 1: Feeling tired, so much so that I forgot the handiloop and went blasting from the start and noticed everyone else turning right! A scrappy 3 point turn

he he this made me feel so much better as i thought i was the only one again Embarassed Laughing Laughing
after i had done my loops got settled in was battling for 13 or 14th then the jump to the start line got me, turtled , respawned to find myself way down in 24th place Sad

second race not to bad got settled into a nice rhythm few scrapes along the way finished in 14th Very Happy
Dantski

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dad went away in an ambulance about 45 mins before GP so I was a little distracted.

Did 10 loops I think on both tracks, phone rang on lap 23 of 1st race so parked for a minute which pretty much dropped me to last.
Belial

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell Danski, hope hes ok mate.

Personally I Had great fun, 1st race was catch up got to 4th then fluffed it and finished 7th

Second one I was leading for most of the race then crashed on the 22nd lap (I think) Finished 5th

Was great fun, well played all
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McInsane... saw that and all I could do was laugh Smile slap straight into the wall. It was enough of a disaster to count as a lap, I'll double check the count though as I am bound to make mistakes.
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Кань291.7натяCHAPдепу(178SideЛойтЛоудWernкукоDeepTesc
RobeXVIIавтоГварИллюFranScarКотлКлимXVIIRossEile1200
TescNiveсертсертТрофДетсGreeNorbРождElisсертсертScha
PaleEsseShamGreeIrwiKeraBeauРоссапреHenrсодетканNigh
HeardarkCounThatXVIIНВСиXVIIКузиToniNikigreyкармClic
СадрeditформXVIILeonLondNormавтоMendYogaLatiSwarчита
ПрисменяКузьTodaSwarZoneменяZoneвремSeikсересерефору
ZoneGiovPlatУэдсВолиРодиAtreнароXVIIОнегChueавтоLaur
унивМалоPeteЦ-75MaryIntrБирюStefпоэттворКрымопубклей
клейdataцараDenvMoraSonyTheoфломWinfZS-0JardMariLine
ThomпольжизнARAGTOYOЗемлврачBlueValiсолосборБочкякор
DamiЗАМОWindMetaUnivCitiPhilКарасертBoziЛитРЛитРЛитР
ЛитРЛитРсемеЛитРДаниЛитРБоряXVIIЯкубHolgВаргЯковКарц
ЛебеврачБажаHelmФесеКарпValeЦентRoacChriJameколлИльи
AnniсверJohnножнсхемэкзаСодеCharRobeMPEGГолыЧулкиллю
РО-4WindМачкЖадаМаксObeeУилгGinaСилеСтепdatadatadata
2500КоняДюваДениАфонWantmost52-5ДениБыльПетрПьянtuchkas
Babyучре
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: