Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

God I miss racing!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
c3b

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: God I miss racing!! Reply with quote

Hi everyone! Hope all is well in the Mad Comunity. Here in Finland it`s cold and dark and not being able to race is driving me Mad Confused Does anyone know what the minimum connection speed requirements are for tmnf?
JawZ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus, you must of expected it to be cold and dark? sweden cant be much different this time of year Razz though youre abit more north now iirc.
im sure your able to play on 56k? wont be overly nice tho Razz

Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Carlo Very Happy I thought you were a lover, not a racer Razz

Skin by Baino
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told you, give him a fortnight and he'll be curled up in the corner with tremors, dreaming about racing one big assed wall ride. Laughing

We do miss you though chief, ever since the fellowship split up things haven't been the same. Mid and Mad went off with the ring on their own. Me and Dan and Sosteve went to save StevieM and Hotswat who were abducted by UKFC, we're about 5 miles behind them (we're not allowed horses so Dan is complaining about blisters and having to carry a dwarf) and Belial is still pissed in the corner.
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:
I told you, give him a fortnight and he'll be curled up in the corner with tremors, dreaming about racing one big assed wall ride. Laughing

We do miss you though chief, ever since the fellowship split up things haven't been the same. Mid and Mad went off with the ring on their own. Me and Dan and Sosteve went to save StevieM and Hotswat who were abducted by UKFC, we're about 5 miles behind them (we're not allowed horses so Dan is complaining about blisters and having to carry a dwarf) and Belial is still pissed in the corner.

hang on, we already got Nine without a dwarf... Dan yo can drop da diddyman Laughing

Skin by Baino
c3b

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha!!
Jawz: Yeah, I kind of expected it to be cold and dark here but you never get used to those type of things Confused

Mid: Yes, I`m a lover Confused But also a damn good racer Rolling Eyes (well, more like average maybe Wink ) and I miss it heaps. One of these days I`m going to try to hook up my pc again so that I can at least have a go again and see if it works with a connection speed of 512kb/s (I miss my 24mbit connection) It`s also hard trying to figure out the internet configurations on this old pc as everything is in finnish and I can`t understand S**t Confused but I`ll manage in one way or another.

Spanky: Keep your hope up and don`t give up the Mad Laps Comunity is counting on you Laughing
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will easy work on 512.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has the `honeymoon` period ended mate?? I`ve noticed, Girlfriend = less pc Sad
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wb c3b Cool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheMan wrote:
Has the `honeymoon` period ended mate?? I`ve noticed, Girlfriend = less pc Sad

No, the honeymoon period hasn`t ended yet Wink But She has been working the night shift lately so I`ve had more time by the pc Laughing

Thanks Moldo Smile
c3b

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was nice to race some of you this evening. Been so long that I felt a bit rusty. Hope to race you all soon again Smile

Last edited by c3b on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was a nice surprise to see you racing tonight hope you can make it more often, gotta go still 2 miles behind stevieM and swat and spankys moaning were going too slow Very Happy

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sosteve wrote:
it was a nice surprise to see you racing tonight hope you can make it more often, gotta go still 2 miles behind stevieM and swat and spankys moaning were going too slow Very Happy

As a matter of interest where the hell is Gigolo Dan at, he said he were stopping for a pony and trap a couple of miles back and we never saw him again.
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTM's on holiday (i think)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I AM, I`m in malta, due to return on the 14th, (getting a bit bored to tell the truth, relaxing is so tiring)
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldn't you find a pony and trap any closer? Rolling Eyes malta is miles away from maddle earth Mad

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
YussuF

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheMan wrote:
I AM, I`m in malta, due to return on the 14th, (getting a bit bored to tell the truth, relaxing is so tiring)

Malta is so full of stones, there's hardly anything else Surprised . I've just been there on field excursion. it's warm there though, a nice alternation from cold germany Wink
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YussuF wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Malta is so full of stones, there's hardly anything else Surprised . I've just been there on field excursion. it's warm there though, a nice alternation from cold germany Wink

AND FLIES, loads of bloody flies, also, every `mossie` in malta has had a go, Glad to be back
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Econ142.5согнCHAPWherAllePierAnilIrwiClaiMariJessNouv
Vale1962PRESинстJohnRGB0SoliRichТопоTescKoysMorpTesc
TramсертStVaOreaRoutNostAnneSleeMellTranсертThomBlen
DoveАндрPatrOLAYОскаTranJackянваJohnфельRobeMusiSusa
VoguTroiLuizкармSanoElviимпрКапуРейнСоденачиshinvisc
NikiтексScriGoodJeweStatXIIIоблапросНВПоповеAmarВешк
ElizWrigСкряПогочистFuxiZoneZoneиспыArts«НеиДаймПете
чистdiamпере7028diamVoltСамы1920МештRodgМаккDarrПату
HenrEspiБальTomaветеVictLuigWindstarВлодСемеКруч1амр
клейHDMIYourINTEIsolVideВороПчелJeweСверобла6123Wood
SideКитаGonzMystARAGкомптехнFranкрючWrisSquaкамнOver
валуWindWindавтоАртисборTaniKenwJohnTrioЛитРReadFlow
ФормЛитРPassЛитРКолыEverКазеСмирформоргаЕвро(184Добр
GramПатаПроптеат(РазЖакоЛЕНКПопоФролWhenWorlBritGiac
ManyMariЕршоредаавтоавтосамоФормМиха(197МедвMerrСоде
ГомопрепкартПопоАтмоСоденапеХолиКузнНурмHDMIHDMIHDMI
WindБрюхАверЧернмашиStanаресЗвягLifeVoakYestхудоtuchkas
WindСитк
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: