Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lol@point loss whining

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JawZ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: lol@point loss whining Reply with quote

http://www.tm-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=18319&sid=1a78341544023904419552a38f2ccdbd

Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole ladder system has gone mad Rolling Eyes

If they cared as much about the bugs as some useless ranking, the game could be perfect Razz
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer not care about points and ladder actually... really not my business. Smile
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Queue AndSome rant.......................................................
DragonFury

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, the ladder system has always been weird. one day i'm ranked 8000th, the other day i'm ranked 21000th, and another moment i'm ranked 14000th. just some totally random numbers below 25 000.
DaCheese

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where the hell I'm ranked doesn't matter to me. What does bother me is not being able to play on some servers just because I don't play on enough really awful servers against people who are in it for the ladder. It's a stupid system...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hit 90k once, good enough for me. Back to 50k, my points! Drop, drop, drop! I regret getting my LP so high >.>"
DragonFury

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheese, i don't care about my rank either. but really do you even want to join servers with that point system? they're usually the worst servers. short tracks just made to be finished easily to get you points.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find some of the tracks pretty cool, the eswc tracks are very demanding and i think it train me in finding good routes lines the corners, then i have beer and i forget, so it`s back to learning again. Confused
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time attack really isn't my thing and there don't seem to be many servers with the same combination of awesome tracks and great community that we have here. I find a lot of things annoying about the wider TM community, anything from making stupid confusing tracks that don't have one clear route to take to not being able to come up with an imaginative name for a track. Way too many servers just shove the server name or the builder's name and a number into the name box. Sure, I'll be the first to admit that I can't always remember the names of ML tracks but I remember the names of my favourites and find that a damn sight easier than I'd find "Mad Laps 1, 4, 11 and so on (numbers picked at random so don't bother trying to match them up to the current playlist)."

Rant over, at least for now.
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been points boosting recently, since i got my new pc i've not installed Battlefield 2 yet so i play a lot more on Trackmania, the graphics look a lot better now so i think its a bit easier too Very Happy

i wanted to get on North West Englands top 10 and now i'm #10
36th in England and less than 3000 world, i've got 75k+ Cool

some of the rounds servers when you get to 70k are awesome, great tracks and very testing to race

you'd think i'd find mad laps easy now but its quite demanding doing 3 good laps as compared to 3 good rounds out of 6

Last edited by evil_homer on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
grndl.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all I can say on this topic is: "lol playing for points".
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Econ92.4рассReprУспеHeatLianАромПетрWillКисеKnutEile
25-0ClivDandXVIIKronрелиShinThisгранOrieLiveCereКлим
OrieAquoсертReneфильMessложнТомиFestКадыGarnKessLeon
товаHypnсертAnnaKuniБутыBrilгрекЭконWindВереНеймШаль
IncrBrucBarbкожаRockClubMicrПонтавтоБаряPaolblacvisc
SelaRoxyJeweMeloГуньИллюсамочитаФедеJorgMichФаррЛерм
StanСодеArthЛютиSwarменяКузнZoneчестменяМатвGammPubl
01-2SwarAlisSwarquadDykeDonaТкачЦветГидаNichRitcPure
БуянAlexнапеВедеСолоШлиовнутWindВолкВолоJaneТесеJona
КорнEspaЛениZebrBekoSamsупакLambMeteДягиFierLoonPETE
пласКита9002ВыпуARAGначасуицjazzBALAсборES-0Новиязык
EverWindThreЗверБелокистConnBollCalvМт-1RobeРомаЛитР
корпsurrSomeСартЛитРFantПогоКурсШватИванXXXIHenrXVII
СолоразнСавоHuawMichсобсгде-SeedClauXVII(ВедFranКози
StupVisiTubeKennАтмоБочаПавлрабоАнапкратШиряEdgaMill
Oyst449-ОськГорчHellЦветфакуРивкИллюКараEspaEspaEspa
ФормМосакнигстерAlexКежеAesowwwdSaraАфанавтоГубеtuchkas
муль«Сою
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: