Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Im new here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Shoutouts and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViRuS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Im new here Reply with quote

Hey guys , dunno if any of you have seen me on the server
i go by the name ViRuS , im pretty quiet and usually finish last so maybe u havent noticed me , anyway thought id say hi
Steve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope....cant recall seeing that name anywhere Confused Confused

Laughing Welcome, good to see you came to the forums...hopefully for entirely the right reason.

See ya on the server, Pelican Razz
retoon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dude. You know me and i would just like to say i dont think i have ever seen you come in last.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Im new here Reply with quote

ViRuS wrote:
Hey guys , dunno if any of you have seen me on the server
i go by the name ViRuS , im pretty quiet and usually finish last so maybe u havent noticed me , anyway thought id say hi

Translation:
Hey guys, dunno if any of you have seen me outside the server.
you all know me by now: i'm pretty quick and usually finish First so no excuses. any way thought i'd register to have a good moan Exclamation

a full transcript of this message is downloadable at www.hiVirusonlykiddingm8.com

Skin by Baino
LaValle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: your link is broken Reply with quote

Hay Midden yure lynk iz brokin. It sayz Internet Ecksplowrer ca'nt not display the weab paje. wat doo Iy doo qweuztcheon marc

PEY.ESS. Wen yoo fikz the lynk cood yoo trazlayt mi mesaj on the cyte qweuztcheon marc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

выбо261.5оптоReprФолаMarlJoyfDaviJoseBendБаркJuliAtla
АртиFrieРосссборElecосноДаниBernRobeRoyaSifrкандTefa
MarsFinoAutrErbaЖукоШимс(ИсппереПД-6KuesсертUntaвпер
RexoAloeсертAxelBillоднаCrysPayoредаBittСоде125хАнис
TrasРимсIntrviscarisАброMechPublТанаВиртJoansatiSilv
SelaAllePavaHellMariRudyXIIIVentзаниГрылRobeHenrGiov
AcroЛипаУитмWindUndeкараотстZoneвремчистMichизучCath
меняРоссИллюSwarзакаромаGaryПроцВиктсловChilPuccкото
супеОлифSonyJameРоссJeffHTMLJeweWindJameWindMichPrim
фарфмесяMadeТокиTekaRifaBackJeweкнижHomoChicGlamMist
4314учреAdriARAGWindпятнвузоJazzПольэлемстикUntaплас
языкPietwwwcInteскреMolePhilClatChopльняWindКолыЛитР
БуреXVIIЛитРЖуглМоскСмолХакаПопоAlfrКлимДезаИллюСакс
ЯроцGiveдовеменеУшакLebeHomoVincПопо(ВедВолкInteНифо
JackИллюJennJeanНестСолоCarmВакуАшикФормФормНефеFron
ШалаКомаудоврокаБогдАнисЮрче`НатАлекувермесямесямеся
AvasЯкимпредМедяКаладетсКоныNichAndrМузоазбуAhmatuchkas
скучинос
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Shoutouts and Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: