Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WebDesign

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: WebDesign Reply with quote

Hello mates Wink
Long time no see, but the few times i went on the TMU server recently, i saw no one. Crying or Very sad

I was very busy in the last few weeks (and i'm still quite busy) notably working on my new (professional) website.
Since i made an english version for it, may i ask you your advice about it ?
I'm not sure my english is good enough for it, so if you see something bad or wrong, please let me know Wink

click the pepper :

Thanks in advance Wink
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks good pep, no probs there Smile
Steve

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything works well for me Laughing Also all the english bits i read were all grammatically correct Very Happy

But.....have you limited the size of the website? On my monitor (1680X1050) it wouldnt maximise to the size of the screen Confused So it was really small and there was just a white area covering the rest of the screen. Wink
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, i'm using layers to build my websites, so they are size limited...

I only put the "resize to" tag on the very first page, so those who want to navigate in full screen won't have problem, but the thing is that it won't change the size of the website itself, the object won't move with your screen when you switch to fullscreen...

Thanks both of you Mad and Steve Wink
LaValle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: neatO Reply with quote

neatO pep. Is that you in the picture in the main page ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That could, but that's not me Wink

I was unable to configure my camera to shot me at a very precise moment during a jump

I used a copyleft (free from copyright) picture
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell youwhat pep, my camera is setup and the big zoom lens is all ready if you can just jump high enough we might be able to catch ya. failing that we'll get you off google earth Smile
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice presentation m Pepper, your Drawings are hypermetro and i would love to see you illustrate a graphic novel Cool

Skin by Baino
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot Midden Wink

Latest update, i add a pepper icon for the pages for those who are using Mozilla Firefox Razz
rfrZebRa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeppers Pepper's Exclamation Seems you got it in you. A clever man, indeed...- carry on, sir! Razz
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot Zeb' Very Happy
Thank you very very very much Wink
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

камн225.2PERFPERFСергNatuWindBrunУиндBienРевеHarrAtla
HinaистоVintDaviFranКотеМоскMicrKeviMoulAtlaБестTesc
TefaAddiAhavсертJonaAlieThisНикозапиConcAutrсертфото
сертTaftDoctЛаксJustоднаReacCaudHwalDespСредкульТурч
VoguReinтексgunmblacHellTripШиллузорElenКудрblacПешк
ДетсAlleDeutClauAndaОдноRajnVoltБарсПополатиСодеXVII
PeteЗвонязыкAlexArts01-2КеппZoneизбыменяБойкстарZube
ArtsHappНаумРосс7012постCarlМладSergRogeFedePeteСоли
MakeАлекFallНекрRalpФормJeweStilJeunGodeOutKШтелИнст
PennFlasмолоSwisMabeGallСедоChriМалыИтал3957сертwwwm
9012FlipSauvИльиWindкреснаукJazzКитаАнисThisWindчита
ключWindRiesTeacBRAIкартOregTefaChloРР00ОрлоУстюЛитР
МариЛитРStolЛитРPrelУстиБергСавоЧесмFyodНемивынуПожа
AlaiVIIILoveтеатElguТокаRollArisПетрОлешEmilInteКадо
ГусеКарлReveКудаЧинкПронBrotПоддсмесвыруУсенКоноVIII
увлеРаскПодхГрозCaro111-книгзадаКазаChriFlasFlasFlas
выруШтайТараVIIIСодеМигуЛевиКаргЛеонОрлоБоринемеtuchkas
LefeПляц
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: