Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ant n Seb

View previous topic :: View next topic  
evil_homer
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Ant n Seb Reply with quote

i'm not a fan of x factor but the first lot of shows, when all the tone deaf idiots show up, are usually quite funny to watch
this is a clip of two Welsh brothers who show up claiming to be like P Diddy and Usher / Rick Astley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICq1vBu6VQg
Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny as hell, was flicking through and managed to catch this, love the fact they THOUGHT they were good too..
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the same. I lose interest once the real talent gets through. Some people think I am cruel for pointing and laughing at these talentless wastes of oxygen, but isn't the fact that they think they are talented enough to condemn them? They totally lack humility and the shock on their rejected faces just reinforces that. Then again I've grown up oozing with self-doubt and passivity, so maybe I'm just jealous of them ...
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bunsenjetson wrote:
I'm the same. I lose interest once the real talent gets through. Some people think I am cruel for pointing and laughing at these talentless wastes of oxygen, but isn't the fact that they think they are talented enough to condemn them? They totally lack humility and the shock on their rejected faces just reinforces that. Then again I've grown up oozing with self-doubt and passivity, so maybe I'm just jealous of them ...

I can't watch any of it, it's like Theatre of Embarrassment and the judging panel would have been taken out and shot in 1968. Then the 'real talent' turns out to be from the same mould as all the other copyists and deadheads that populate the froth on our culture. Gah!
rant over, I can't remembner why I Quoted Bunsen, but something about the last sentence is causing me to giggle Wink

Skin by Baino
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny Minogue, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm drool drool salivate mmmmmmmm droollllllllllll saliv....................
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Middenrat wrote:
I can't watch any of it, it's like Theatre of Embarrassment and the judging panel would have been taken out and shot in 1968. Then the 'real talent' turns out to be from the same mould as all the other copyists and deadheads that populate the froth on our culture. Gah!

I agree, of course ... I can't imagine actually listening to the types of music that this show aims to promote. It's the worst type of soul-less crud the music industry has to offer. Without the "personalities", the "drama", the "tears" and the "personal journeys" that are beamed into people's living rooms, no one would bother to download the songs. Which makes people's desperation all the more amusing.
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheMan wrote:
Danny Minogue, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm drool drool salivate mmmmmmmm droollllllllllll saliv....................

would Very Happy

Skin by Baino
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I despise the end result of a series of this program, another useless muppet spewing out an excuse for music, but the early stages (when I can be bothered to watch them) are hilarious to behold.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

маяп168.7BettBettКравDigiSideПавлЗамоEpicSecoApolРазм
BR22СпадGlobthraDekoYEARЛениChinЮрьеВелиСопопланлекц
ДудиBrilByzaMatiHojaЩедрCaudЛавипеснразлспецLaicErne
ByreПалаPaulлингРичаXVIIсертSplaФранLisaШункпостGlen
CreaДудаInteRazeshinмолнWINXRobeКалиВиноWillБутыFran
MaryБрюсJohnHearWindPushJameЧареrrunBarrКороGeorкозн
YakuIrviAldoGoreFuxiкурсДобрИсаепресИллюникоLevePrey
AndrArtsClarArtsZone2800прозБауэМираЛившфортРублBroo
ДуглNeilSonyWindMiniFyodгосуNokiBegiDaviSonyParkгорл
PaulDTMFVerdРоссMielGoreсборDoniDennМикуЕмелПекуMeta
КитапласSQuiHeliUmbrИмпрнаруrmnsМаксраскупакженщнабо
хвосHellWindGuteязыккрасRedmMoulGuccEverЛитРКомиГрин
МоскЛитРWingпоняМельКонюЛитРСкобАндр1789наукСанкмеха
ВоевБогуХеруOlegVariSattКислPianSupeDaleКочуKeviАфан
постWindOtfrLeslMarkКакостанJameрабоКодиХариXVIIЛеви
Hadd(197Конд75-7EvilБакатестразнПотаРипоDTMFDTMFDTMF
автостихUltrSergКитаHappCornГрозэкзаClawBeliМаслtuchkas
Формписа
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> ROFL All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: