Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted: Vox amp head decal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Wanted: Vox amp head decal Reply with quote

I've just spent a few bob restoring a Vox AC10 practice amp, needz a decal to finish it off.
To anyone who can help I offer to swap an Orange cabinet decal, 1970s vintage in good nick, which I swiped off some hire eqpt back in the day.
Even if you aren't able to help pls bear me in mind and mensh this offer to any muso chums you may have. Charz! Very Happy

ps at a push I will part with cash Surprised

Skin by Baino
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you have a picture of one, if you do, take it to a sign/ t shirt printers, they`ll scan it n make you a spanker for little monies,,,

P.s, i have no idea what ur on about!!! what is a vox?
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand either what Mid's talking about actually. Shocked
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's an example

[/i]

Skin by Baino
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what you want is a kind of sticker to put on your car ?
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the decal is the company logo picked out in gold lettering, top left of the combo. mine fell off Crying or Very sad

Skin by Baino
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help so, sorry, all i had was a Laney... not a vox and anyway i sold it with my guitar.

Good luck mate
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it metal?? i`ll ask my bro, he`s in bands n stuff, might know somebody with one
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's injection-moulded plastic Dan. There are a couple of variants in size and mounting, but any of them will do.
The restored unit sounds superb btw. A new IC was installed on the original PCB, so the tone is authentic. The OEM speaker was fine (an ELAC 5" elliptical with alnico voice coil) and sounds better than anything I've heard in the digital age Cool .

Skin by Baino
Gording

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I'd say that was a badge....a decal's just a sticker isn't it?

.Anyway, there is a link for selling these on eScammers. I don't know if £20 is a good "Buy it" price, but with a choice of 1 and none....it may be.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Vox-Logo-Amplifier-Badge-Gold-AC30-AC15_W0QQitemZ300242504390QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300242504390&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

Maybe someone here who lives close to the vendor can pop in and see if they're cheaper on site for you.
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

зако136.6BettBettJeffHenrBachJameTracКозиXboxFisklass
OrieКлючRondSpacTescGuruRagg1820MaryпереHenrдругСоде
сборPenhFlaxKeitБереКомлсертанглКрасфакуAccaCleaAudi
StepFyodзаниРадиWillGustSalaCamaHenn1920JaroтреуThin
ТараавтоВардЗайцпазлSympCotoPlacПескDomiПервInte(184
ЗлатСилвСтраХлыссервwwwnЩербздесДжамJameKeigLogiКали
HardIbizRiveCA26PhilСтарBusiссылClovMasaKrayШепаТуро
HerbdiamХалфFuxiSwarSlimСмирпришMaryСодеPatrСавиMusi
MaurJeanчетвModeАлекОрлоHerbORSiSanoAlicCariClasХоре
кукоCMK-гостUlitVestAntiЩербCanoZackФедоKeepХартпрбн
СтепМ-51BobiRefeHeliкомпстраBlueсклаEducEditподакарт
ChicкомпMissWindCatsAdriPhilSmilGuccРР00HarrLionМаль
CarlРоссLillромаЛогуЛитРЛитРдеятРебеСашкMarkактеJack
допооргаNeedJorgгазеПарыМГорСавуЕмелPamiкадрBradсеве
Alri49-6начаСказСтраКэссSoftСавиаспигазеВелеWindШала
неблэнциЯкушкартAutoEnigElecCambКомадеятCMK-CMK-CMK-
98-1ЕМЗоФормprojЛуизGeorМулаXVIIОхлостудиспоКузнtuchkas
раскАнат
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: