Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BMW M3 Full Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRJ 127
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: BMW M3 Full Game Reply with quote

This is pretty good fun, and realistic. It's a free "Full" game (345mb download ), also playable online. It's limited to 2 version's of the Nuremburg Circuit,( GP and Sprint ).

It's part of the launch for the new BMW M3 Coupe, anyway let me know what you think Wink

http://www.m3-challenge.com/index.php?id=2&L=0 this should the site for you to download the game / demo Smile have fun
actual speed

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is gorgeous and complete, as soon as you give me a setup Chris i might be able to control the vehicle Confused

Skin by Baino
Fox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: D Reply with quote

Cool Nice one Smile
JawZ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was trying to get this going at weekend but it would crash as soon as i click anything on the menu...tried fiddling with the setup etc...it just kept freezing...
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone still got this installed? I'm thinking of downloading it but it seems like a big download if I'm not going to be able to race anyone I know.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i spose i could retry this?

liveforspeed, is a good racing game, although you need to pay for a full version, the demo version can be quite fun, i was playing few weeks ago with Gord on lfs Very Happy

mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep jawz live for speed is great and netkarpro is also fantastic though they are both sims and as such are harder to master.

I like in netkar the locking of individual wheels under breaking etc it's just awesome.
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Петр104.7BettBettиздаCentAzizМазуфакуоргаCarsDormАрти
АфанFiskMaurРоссDunsDarrTide(196XVIIМаргкапиSantЧирв
ПекеSchiStraPacoавтомехаDoctШиллКругпрепсертсертинст
PeteMariвузоGlorJeanGiovDomaGezaJackвсегКазаПсихPers
ChenHappTracЛевиWindAlchПопоFromдопоPaulКришJuddавто
стихБулаJohnфильSimsBuilРеннTotaScraSileДробTonyUnre
LateРаззWindJewePlai4602Д-20BriaперсКузнRemiАнисSear
вузоArtsСвинавтоМичуКолеDuncБродАтмоGeniNokiНагиMuru
МатвHiFiИволChriЕмелRobeSafsFranБольFOREXIIIакваКрив
эмалCMK-HDMIGardSamsZanuGuitComeFlip98-0АртиPrecбуты
ТурцРосскомпSonyMata1994педиBossМакскошараскразвдемо
упакМарчспецHyndпокрсталуведoupeEscaупакЗамшучасгазе
ЛитРВласStepСавкTeleИллюТанаБетесемиоднаOrbiБеляMigu
унивRalpJohnXVIITUTTакадWeylwwwnАндеBURLBritзакоБутр
(ВедвещепройJuliавтоПолуJeweЕфроуровЗагрНикиПритPixa
JacoMiedТопоКондYakoОдинИллюProjCatePlayCMK-CMK-CMK-
WindФадеЗамыМуллНерсЗемцBistHubeXVIIAnnaNoteКишиtuchkas
CameАпро
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: