Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GP 7 & 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-slowth-

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: GP 7 & 8 Reply with quote

race 1: Simple track so it was all about gaining an inch here and there on the bends and jumps.A not too shabby 10th place.

Race 2:Practice earlier in the day went well and i flew round in a 'Look ma,no hands!, arrogant,will definately finish top 5 kinda way.Lost the plot in the gp though. Didnt cope with all the other cars flying round me,clipped the poles just after start pretty much every lap and flipped 2 or 3 times on the long jump with the humps at the end of the straight.
Finished 13th but didn't quite complete race.124 out of 125 checkpoints done. Rolling Eyes
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: Cocked up the start, and fell to about 14th or something. Then I spent the whole race swapping places with Dan the Man as we both clambered up the track together. Ended 6th but can't recall if DTM came 5th or 7th ...

Race 2: Cocked up the start and spent the rest of the race crashing, sliding and tutting. I was watching Eurovision simultaneously. I bet Felipe Massa doesn't do that. Then as if by magic, on lap 20 or somesuch I looked at my position and I was 4th, with jawz miles ahead. Then at the end I'm suddenly in 3rd. I can't explain how I came 3rd cos I was truly bad.
c3b

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st. Messed up straight away and was down in 23rd place. Didn`t make anymore major misstakes but the damage had been done. Battled my way back up to 11th (I think)

2nd. Great start and flowed perfectly and was in 4th up until the 19th or 20th lap and then I messed up and ended up in 6th (I think)
MPS-Reh

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

race1: nice race with moldo, two or three mistakes, 2nd in the end

race2: crappy first rounds, after that nice battles with i dont know who...after that end of dreaming and having missed both races after going a wrong way back home on a 15km bicycle tour to my father...
=/
JawZ

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

race 1: i was just driving around not really paying much attention

race 2: kinda the same then i think croatia / lap 20 messed me up

Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1 went pretty well, nice battle with Reh

Race 2 went pretty well as well, too bad Reh woke up by then

gg Smile
actual speed

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not much to shout about here, 'cept the great tracks fron Andsome, good work fellah Very Happy

Skin by Baino
[RFR]Steve

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reh's not the only one who can dream Very Happy

Race 1: A geat victory from me Smile

Race 2: A very boring win this time, too easy Smile

Seriously though, I was crap as usual Wink Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1, got into a lovely trance like routine, was flying, then my thumb relaxed and press "retire" on my f%&*%$&* joypad, which resulted in shouting and banging and screaming (totally audible on vent).

Race 2, was still fuming because of my own stupidity, chanelled my agression (fen shui style) through the joypad like an ancient monk, had great battles with c3b, who just pipped me at the post.

Great racing all!!!
achillesheel

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: Started off well enough, running around 6th, then crashed, dropped to 8th. After that everything went OSSUM and I eventually passed everyone up to Yann, finishing 3rd.

Race 2: Got an annoying window from the game saying "your game framerate is low, do you want to use a lower graphics setting?". I meant to hit cancel but I hit OK instead, and so I ran in lowres for the whole race, going from dead last after the start (the window made me pause for about 5 seconds) to 2nd in about 3 laps (the field was bunched up). From there on I just pootled round without any woes until about lap 23 when I missed the big jump and had to respawn, and then did the same on lap 24. I was sure I'd blown 2nd but I couldn't tell because the timings don't show how far behind everyone is from you anymore. Managed to hang onto 2nd, over a minute behind Moldo who really was in a class of his own over both races.
rule #36: If it exists, then someone will have a fetish of it
def_yann

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1 : Great Map, good race for me but errors at the end and max takes my 3rd place so 4th

Race 2 : Difficult on it, three respawn, 9th at final but a big carnage. I prefer first map but this was good too.

Thx to all Cool
HotSWAT

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race: started off the first 5 laps just behind moldo, him slowly inching away, when i crashed into the hill going upwards and lost about 2 seconds. from then on, only a few tiny crashes, but moldo was bloody flawless IMO.

2nd race: well...don't know the best way to say this...so i just will....
i told dadude that Alt - F4 was turbo...assuming he knew what alt - f4 really did, i thought he was just playing along. unfortunately....
Dadude "disconnected" at the start of the game. And i ended up helpless with laughter.... couldn't race...

very, very sorry dude and steve. Sad

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
2nd race: well...don't know the best way to say this...so i just will....
i told dadude that Alt - F4 was turbo...assuming he knew what alt - f4 really did, i thought he was just playing along. unfortunately....
Dadude "disconnected" at the start of the game. And i ended up helpless with laughter.... couldn't race...

I`m not laughing.............................. Honest
da dude 24

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please don't laught at me Sad
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st Race: Turned up almost late, hardly practiced, loved the track, came 9th.

2nd Race: My frame rate dropped to that of a Romanian finger puppet cartoon. Laughed at Da Dude for a while then gave up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:43 pm    Post subject: Best Product Blog Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Cool Product Guide 2_595dd
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:01 pm    Post subject: High Rated Scooter Rental For Theme Parks Blog Reply with quote

In response to the man inquiring about electric scooter rent, tier e scooter sharing, islands of adventure wheelchair rental, epcot handicap scooter rental, scooter rental near disney, scooters at universal orlando, I highly recommend this learn more for Disney World scooter rentals tips or kick scooter sharing, handicap scooters disney world, disney mobility scooter hire, lime scooters and bikes, gold mobility scooters disney world, scooter sharing platform, alongside all this on the main page about Orlando scooter rentals details alongside all seated knee scooter rental, scooters to rent in orlando, scooter bug orlando fl, moped scooter rental, scooter rental at disney springs, universal studios scooter rental price, and don't forget this official source for Disney World scooter rentals tips which is also great. Also, have a look at this he has a good point on wheelchair rental Orlando details and don't forget bike and scooter hire, one day scooter rental orlando, gold mobility scooter orlando, walt disney world resort scooter rental, scooter sharing near me, scooters on disney buses, not to mention this continue reading this about Orlando mobility scooter rentals details alongside all disney world scooter rental cost, rent mobility scooter disney world, electric scooter for business, bike and scooter rental, rental handicap scooters, mobility scooter hire universal studios, and don't forget helpful hints for scooter rental for theme parks url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this more about mobility scooter rental Orlando link and don't forget best scooter rental, knott's wheelchair rental, scooter vacations orlando florida, find scooter rentals, scooterbug orlando coupon, scooter rental, as well as this watch this video for Disney World scooter rentals url on top of walt disney world electric scooter rental, rideshare electric scooters, best scooter rental disney world, epcot scooter rental location, disney springs ecv rental location, golden mobility scooter orlando, alongside all source for wheelchair rental Orlando advice and don't forget rent a bird scooter, rent a moped scooter, disneyland ecv rental cost, wheelchair hire universal orlando, shared e scooter, electric scooter rental disneyland, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this high rated walt Disney World scooter rentals site with motorized scooter rental, places to rent a scooter, scooters for disney, mobility scooter hire, rental medical scooter, tanner scooter rentals orlando, for good measure. Check more @ Best Savastan0 Carding Site cad9e88
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:37 pm    Post subject: New Product Tips Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about New Product Site 88e781b
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: