Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Madlaps Community Project: The 1K project
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McInSanE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was jumping down a few platforms.. ..then i saw the checkpoint with the speed thing.. ..i managed to jump over it and get the checkpoint
but where is that half loop? XD
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you start, drive back and fall down. You'll fall on the half-loop. That's the one I mean, use that to jump back up once you have the checkpoint.
LaValle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: OK...A NEW TRACK Reply with quote

OK OK... HERE'S A BETTER TRACK

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=1299536#auto
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey LaValle.. I personally think the problem with both Sunrise-Track and the Landslide-Track is that there's not really a path to follow. It can be fun with 1k replays just driving around and then make a finish, but it's not really a track, just some random maze..
Steve

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooohhhhhh, nice idea Moldo.

Anyone here into bikes?? If you are, you may have heard of the Redbull Rampage. If you havent heard or seen of it, im sure there will be something on Youtube. Try Redbull Rampage or Retrospective.

Basically, its a free ride event. One mountain. All the best downhill/free riders in the world. Then they all go down, and they are judged on speed, air, smoothness, and something else, cant remember.

You could have a track like that. A start, right at the top, then the racers decide what route to take. You cant do the judging in a normal race (that could be a one off challenge, hint hint, nudge nudge) but it would be good for the 1k project.
JawZ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefered the redbull even where they attempt to get up a hill....some off the falling back down was funny.
LaValle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: That is true Reply with quote

Really I made the Sunrise track just to get some people excited about doing this. I'm glad you guys eventually gave me some feedback, and I mostly agree with what Moldo said about my tracks.

I'm currently making a small vid with around 60 cars or so to show yo guys. Each car is different, the finished product looks really neat. And I think that it would be fine to use the Mad Gp skins for the project. Those cars are something that only the Mad community can have. So, once I'm done with my 9 HOUR swim practice tommorow, I'll finish my vid lol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LaValle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: the 1K project...in tmn forever Reply with quote

I've been thinking about waiting until TMN forever comes out to start on the project. Hopefully the new game will be more 1K project friendly than the currnet one. What do the rest of you guys think ?

Last edited by LaValle on Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bosch Lv

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sall awatar Lavalle Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love latwians Razz and other eastern europeans? why do they err kinda go aWater? instead of avater?

Bosch Lv

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx JawZ Mr. Green

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so err why do you do it?

not got a v on your keyboard or something?

Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when Borat does it he gets an Oscar, it's hilarious Very Happy
the 'what is IP?' subplot is genius, just genius.

anyway LaValle, I'm looking forward to TMNF now in one more way Cool

Skin by Baino
DaCheese

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Your avatar is perhaps a little on the large side LaValle. As for JawZ and Mid's comments, cracked me up.

Yeah, I think TMF might be better. There are some really big flat blocks that could be useful.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:15 am    Post subject: New Product Website Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Great Product Site 01a58e1
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:07 pm    Post subject: High Rated Product Website Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Best Product Tips e17e0ca
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:16 pm    Post subject: High Rated Vector Database Guide Reply with quote

For the lady talking about sentence autocomplete nlp, nlp bert python, artificial and natural language, sentence segmentation in nlp, natural language processing with probabilistic models coursera answers, sentence autocomplete nlp project, faiss elasticsearch, nlp products, syntactic and semantic analysis in nlp, learning word vectors for sentiment analysis, nlp in spacy, openai nlp, language understanding intelligent service, tools for nlp, language generation model, metamap nlp, nlp data preprocessing, semantic role labeling online, natural language processing with attention models github, python language generation, cohere nlp, natural language generation in ai, nlp code in python, postgres vector, nlp system design, I recommend this Vector Database for write a note on natural language processing, language models in natural language processing, nlp negation detection, nlp python spacy, text nlp, semantic and syntactic analysis in nlp, nlg in nlp, chatgpt nlp, rnn for nlp, transformer nlp, faiss semantic search, about natural language processing, nlp meaning in english, nlp based search engine, lstm for nlp, preprocessing techniques in nlp, natural language processing techniques, github natural language processing, nlp text matching, programming language processing, nlp projects advanced, morphological models in nlp, ambiguity in natural language processing, nlp deeplearning ai, node nlp, also. See More Top Semantic Similarity Search Tips e88e781
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:53 pm    Post subject: High Rated Product Tips Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Top Product Info 1a58e17
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:30 pm    Post subject: Excellent Product Guide Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Cool Product Site 8e17e0c
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:37 pm    Post subject: Top Rated Buy Gold Coins In Slovakia Info Reply with quote

To the person inquiring about kruger rand price, gold sovereign, 1 4 oz gold coin in grams, gold and silver coins for sale, most trusted gold and silver coin dealers, gold commodity exchange inc, coinflation gold, 1 ounce krugerrand, buy gold coins online, george washington gold dollar coin, I highly suggest this this guy on buy gold coins in Slovakia site or owning physical gold, lady liberty gold coin, double eagle coin, gold silver bullion, english gold coin, physical gold bullion, pre 33 gold, bhp group shares, gold nuggets for sale ebay, mexican gold peso, and don't forget this top buy gold coins in Brno details on top of 2000 dollar coin, 2006 gold quarter, gold sovereigns for sale on ebay, abraham lincoln gold dollar, investing money in gold, andrew johnson gold dollar, austrian philharmonic gold coin, gold wafer coin, 4 gm gold coin price, hvngar bohem gal 1915, not to mention this sell on buy gold coins in Prague forum which is also great. Also, have a look at this top rated buy gold coins in Bratislava url not to mention gold mint coins, ebay gold sovereign, silver krugerrand price today, buy gold coins, gold double eagle, ten dollar coin, 1933 gold coin, gold commodity, buy gold bullion, king george gold coin, as well as this read more on buy gold coins in Prague forum with 5 gram gold coin price 24 carat, 1947 50 pesos gold coin, elizabeth ii gold coin, 1904 20 dollar gold coin, gold stocks future, ducat coin, gold exchange traded funds, japanese coin with hole, 1986 gold eagle, gold and silver spot price jm bullion, for good measure. Check more @ Top Buy Gold Coins In Czech Republic Site 17e0ca7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: