Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kiss season seven

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Cars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mark-s
PRO Admin


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 527
Location: nice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: kiss season seven Reply with quote








this is what me fred and bonobo will be rolling in this season.
many thanks to baino, who has been doing a bit of moonlighting from spanky tech Wink

dont know if you can see the red lips just above the tailpipe, but nice touch eh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop


Joined: 27 May 2008
Posts: 313
Location: St Monans

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grumble, grumble.....
forgot to put the prelight over the number plate. Rolling Eyes
_________________
Mostly to be found in Forza Horizon 4 now.
Spanky_McCoy wrote:
He's the "I can't Believe it's not evil" of my organisation 60% less saturated evil than the next brand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Middenrat
actual speed


Joined: 10 Aug 2007
Posts: 2260
Location: Location: Location.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bold n beautiful, gl Kiss Smile
_________________


Skin by Baino
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)


Joined: 13 Aug 2007
Posts: 1401
Location: Fortress Spanky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a thought Baino but Bonobo like me is from Shetland you might want to put the Shetland flag on the nose of his car (pretty sure I sent you it in the past let me know if you don't have it) .

Or just let him do it himself Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop


Joined: 27 May 2008
Posts: 313
Location: St Monans

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point Spanky, I'v sent him a PM to find out.
_________________
Mostly to be found in Forza Horizon 4 now.
Spanky_McCoy wrote:
He's the "I can't Believe it's not evil" of my organisation 60% less saturated evil than the next brand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mark-s
PRO Admin


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 527
Location: nice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:
Just a thought Baino but Bonobo like me is from Shetland you might want to put the Shetland flag on the nose of his car (pretty sure I sent you it in the past let me know if you don't have it) .

Or just let him do it himself Very Happy


sorry didn't realize you had a different flag up in the shetlands.

just know that when bonobo is on my buddies he has the scottish flag.Embarassed

plus he probably doesn't drink anything like bulmers, probably on that syrup in a can stuff............ tenants super Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JawZ



Joined: 29 Oct 2007
Posts: 1991
Location: Bedfordshire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i keep thinking jos verstappen in team arrows few years back >_>
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaCheese



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 1471
Location: GMR Towers, South Shropshire, UK.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good. Bulmers cider is excellent actually...

GMR FMS7-NS pics to come soon when the first of the six leaves the paint shop.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)


Joined: 13 Aug 2007
Posts: 1401
Location: Fortress Spanky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark-s wrote:

sorry didn't realize you had a different flag up in the shetlands Shetland get it right or they'll be trouble sunshine Laughing .

just know that when bonobo is on my buddies he has the scottish flag.Embarassed

plus he probably doesn't drink anything like bulmers, probably on that syrup in a can stuff............ tenants super Laughing



Bonobo will have the Scottish flag as Shetland is part of Scotland but we're fairly keen on promoting our own identity which is the reason I use our flag on my car instead of a saltire (although I do sometimes have a clan tartan as well) he might not give a monkeys but if it's available he might want it.

Shetlanders do drink Bulmers, well least the women do as its a fruit based drink for them Laughing

We drink Carlsberg special brew not T Super in line with our Nordic heritage Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mark-s
PRO Admin


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 527
Location: nice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Spanky_McCoy"]
mark-s wrote:
We drink Carlsberg special brew not T Super in line with our Nordic heritage Very Happy



brewed here in the very town, the brewery is right on the river nene, and rumour has it they take the water straight from there, which gives carlsberg its very distinct taste Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sosteve
actual speed


Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 521
Location: settee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mark-s"]
Spanky_McCoy wrote:
mark-s wrote:
We drink Carlsberg special brew not T Super in line with our Nordic heritage Very Happy



brewed here in the very town, the brewery is right on the river nene, and rumour has it they take the water straight from there, which gives carlsberg its very distinct taste Laughing Twisted Evil

Mark pee's in it every time he goes past Laughing
_________________

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mark-s
PRO Admin


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 527
Location: nice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sosteve wrote:
Mark pee's in it every time he goes past Laughing


only when they are running special brew. Laughing

is that the same as their irn bru Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaCheese



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 1471
Location: GMR Towers, South Shropshire, UK.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:
Shetlanders do drink Bulmers, well least the women do as its a fruit based drink for them Laughing

Is there a problem? I'm not much of an alcohol drinker and don't like the taste of proper manly drinks Embarassed Twisted Evil .
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Middenrat
actual speed


Joined: 10 Aug 2007
Posts: 2260
Location: Location: Location.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________


Skin by Baino
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)


Joined: 13 Aug 2007
Posts: 1401
Location: Fortress Spanky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaCheese wrote:
Spanky_McCoy wrote:
Shetlanders do drink Bulmers, well least the women do as its a fruit based drink for them Laughing

Is there a problem? I'm not much of an alcohol drinker and don't like the taste of proper manly drinks Embarassed Twisted Evil .


Me not understand, Cheese no drink cos taste is bad Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
evil_homer
All-Round-Good-Guy


Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 656
Location: Preston Lancashire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheese said "manly drinks" Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mark-s
PRO Admin


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 527
Location: nice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark-s wrote:
sosteve wrote:
Mark pee's in it every time he goes past Laughing


only when they are running special brew. Laughing

is that the same as their irn bru Shocked


come on a jokes a joke but Shocked

bought in asda for the kids Laughing

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
msquires
Spam King


Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 803

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the colour of the contents, i would have said calling it "wee bru" might be seen as just slightly unfortunate
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
jassica07marry



Joined: 16 Feb 2022
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

I am looking to buy a new car. please tell me some good automobile showroom?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Cars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group