Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Support. Pfffft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Support. Pfffft Reply with quote

Steam Support
splinter cell conviction server

Quote:
1 Message by you on Tue, 24th Jul 2012 11:50 am
I cannot seem to connect to the ubisoft server to play online in this game i just bought from you. I have contacted Ubisoft support and they cannot suggest any work around. I think the problem is with my ubisoft/Uplay name which cannot connect on 3 different PC`s in different parts of the country (where as my friends accounts log on straight away). This is a known issue (which is on your forum), with, what seems, no workaround.

So, could i have a refund as the product you have sold me is substandard and not matching the description given (mutiplayer) when i puchased it.

I would like to play it with my friends, but as i can`t i will have to buy another copy just to create a new uplay account as ubisoft won`t help me with the cd key / account problem.

Quote:
2 Message by Support Tech Scott on Wed, 1st Aug 2012 12:09 pm
Hello Dan,
Thank you for contacting Steam Support.
NOTE: If you are running in Windows Vista or Windows 7, please completely exit Steam, and right-click on the shortcut which you use to launch Steam and select "Run as Administrator."
You may need to manually run secondary installers required by this game.
Exit Steam entirely.
Browse to your Splinter Cell: Conviction installation folder (Usually C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\tom clancy's splinter cell conviction\)
You will need to run the following installers:
...\steamapps\common\tom clancy's splinter cell conviction\redist\DirectX\DXSETUP.exe
...\steamapps\common\tom clancy's splinter cell conviction\redist\vcsp1\vcredist_x86-sp1.exe
Then, restart your computer and test the issue again.
If you continue to have difficulty, you may also need to run the following installer as well:
...\steamapps\common\tom clancy's splinter cell conviction\redist\UbisoftGameLauncherInstaller.exe

Quote:
3 Message by you on Wed, 1st Aug 2012 11:21 pm
As you can (or obviously can`t) see from my previous post; I COULDN`T ACCESS UBISOFT SERVERS due to my account name. Which, has it happens has nothing to do with steam. With a reply like that you are just as bad as ubisoft support, who, also could not understand plain english.
Gladly, after constant DRILLING of english into the heads of the retards at Ubisoft, they reinstated my key within their server: Now i can connect to their server so the issue is closed. I thank you for such a prompt and useless reply.

DTM

USELESS RETARDS!!

WHY can`t people read english?

[/quote]
JawZ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cause they american they read american you no speakeh teh lang

DanTheMan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
4 Message by Support Tech Jacob on Fri, 3rd Aug 2012 11:27 am
Hello Dan,

I am glad that the issue is resolved.

Please let us know if you encounter any further difficulty - we will be happy to assist you.

Well, You didn`t help did you, TARDS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: