Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for help [medical stuff]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
c0nt3xt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: Looking for help [medical stuff] Reply with quote

Hi all,

it's a long time, since i was here last time, maybe some of you remember me... anyway i had some medical issues recently and i still have to go freqently to doctor just to check my blood, which is a waste of time, and I'm in no shape to do that freqently.

So, he suggested me to buy a machine, so I could do that by myself at home. Price of this machine is here in Slovenia around 700€, which is a lot, so i checked the internet and came acros a promotional deal in UK for £300, but it is for UK residents only. Than i remembered you guys, and well.... i hope someone can help me with that.

Please send me a message if anyone is willing to order this to his own address and then resend it to my address. I will send money BEFORE you order.

thanks all
c0nt3xt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got it Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: