Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

S9 Races 13 + 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beechus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: S9 Races 13 + 14 Reply with quote

1st race..In qualifying i think i had rec 4 loved the feel to this track. The race got underway but i had hud off i clicked it back on to see the position, i was third with noone one insight!!!! Got some good speed mixed with unusual good consistancy. bboy came past about lap 10 but he must have made another mistake later on because i was back in third..

2nd race. Felt good to start off with was in 4th Crashed abit ended outside the top 10 got me act together made it back up to 5th with cheese breathing down my neck..found some speed put in some clean laps and weaved my way up to third with miksuuu just behind started to pull away exept for the crashes. came 10 secs ahead of him/her and finished 3rd AGAIN

Really happy with 2 podiums couldnt ask for more cheers dant for crashing i suppose Smile unlucky with the bad connection bboy
Great tracks this week. Marks track this week was the best ive raced on in grand prix history, very nice ++
Dantski

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oneo - crap in practice, less crap in race, was 2nd alllllll race but I had a couple of 10 second costing crashes so was 36 secs down on Sabre at the end.

twoo - Solid if unspectacular pace on this one, I knew the last jump off the corner could bite me and after 10 secs of rocking the car one way and then the other it finally settled on its backside after 3-4 laps.
Dale Earnhardt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: S9 Races 13 + 14 Reply with quote

beechus wrote:
unlucky with the bad connection bboy

The connection really didn't have any effect on my driving throughout the races, it just gave me late starts in the practices, and during the GPs I'd go for laps without seeing anyone else's updated checkpoint totals.

Anyways...

Race 13: Had a pretty good start, though I crashed and dropped back to 7th or 8th after about two laps. As I started working my way back up, I got behind Mr. Crash and watched him flip the car, and then once I caught Cheese he did the same thing. Eventually got back to 3rd and kept it there most of the race. Late in the race I ended up flipping my car, but managed to smack my upside down car against the edge of the track and flip myself back over. Lost about 20 seconds and a position or two in the process, but managed to make it to the end of the race. Ended up finishing 4th.

Race 14: Spent almost the entire race alone in 2nd, not fast enough to catch Sabre, but fast enough to keep myself ahead of Beech in 3rd. Finished 2nd about 40 seconds behind Sabre.

Aside from the internet troubles making it hard to tell the gap to the cars around me (I could see everyone driving normally, but not their CP times) it was a great week.
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

race 13 started well in this knew it was tough, the drop down curve was a bitch, was very hit and miss with that section when making it (oh thx beechy for the comment) just knew if i held it together i could do reasonable, when i see myself up in 5th after about 5 laps thought my connection was gonna give way or something, this could not be possible then when Bboy dropped behind me waited for my pc to kick me, carried on nothing wrong, i was really doing well Very Happy didn't take long for Bboy to pass me again though (didnt swear honest) then mistake on lap 11 let i think munkhi iffe and somebody else catch me was a good battle from then, one more mistake on lap 22 ( why every 11 laps, probably caught in a sabre slipstream Laughing ) but managed to claw back up to 6th, best position for me ever

race 14 typical Mad track and in practice the drop down to the finsh was gonna be rough, started well, up in 7th, mistakes then started creeping in, people were catching me up, on the drop down landed on the rail flipped and turtled, managed to keep momentum and righted myself lost a few places though, then a few more laps in dan, reh and a couple of others were creeping closer i was rubbing walls and allsorts by now, then drop down done a tony hawk and rode it for a bit, got back on track but dan was gone, finished 13th
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkas
инфоинфо
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: