Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

S9 race 7-8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dantski

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: S9 race 7-8 Reply with quote

race 7-8

Forgot to turn up d'oh!
Tred
Duracell Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urgh, sorry guys, been working on the kitchen and totally lost track of time (although it's difficult to leave when the sink isn't connected to the drain).

LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

DanTheMan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did anyone gets screens??

Terrible races, i think i`m losing the grip!
Sabre

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think sosteve did?
JawZ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turned up this week tho i kept getting lag spikes >_>

1st race i enjoyed
2nd race ended up lag spiking hitting a wall coming back to find self on my roof O.o

Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race, didn't do well in practice kept hitting the chicane before the drop, in the race never hit it once and I was smoother than Nigel Havers at a SAGA cheese and wine party, 16th place I think.

2nd race, preferred this track but couldn't get my mojo working. However I did manage to creep up the rankings and was running 16th right behind Daniel et Manual when for some reason I decided to drive off the drop down and roll it on lap 24. Gone is the 100% finish record for this season.

DTM I wouldn't worry if you play TM as often as I do (which is currently once a week) your reflexes, capacity for alcohol and ability to swear at Cheese suffer greatly, we'll have to have more secret practices to get our speed back if we ever had it in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R7: Had a good race. Got up to 3rd place could keep a comfortable gap towards the followers and Bboy disapeared to hand me 2nd place.

R8: Was struggling at the beginning but after a few laps got a slammer wich made me fly out big time Smile need to search for recovery road and catch up. first valid cp my damage was almost a minute. So I started to chase like a madman and got up to 9th. (I think)
Iffe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 7:
Was running 8th after 19 laps when my comp apparently
finished doing an update...so the thing just wanted to tell me that
a Windows restart was only 1 min away..... Rolling Eyes

Race 8:
Found a good line early in the race and just kept it all the way.
Was in 5th for a long time before Bboy disappeared.
So finished in 4th Smile
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheMan wrote:
did anyone gets screens??

sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabre wrote:
i think sosteve did?

Unfortunately I didn't Shocked

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
MPS-Reh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to be useful Smile

forgot the name of the first gp though:

r7: had changed the heat-conductive paste of my cpu for the first time after 6 years and it surprisingly worked, no big lags in both races. sry for moaning last week btw.
had a good start and was 3rd, dropped myself to 5th(?) by touching the wall sometimes in the first few laps. found my pace then and gained on revo, overtook him, lost 3rd a few laps before end, gained again and got 4th by 0.08 seconds in the end. though quite a good race for me.

MADSTAD Grand Prix 2010 (i think)

r8: errm...cant remember....aah...was 8th sometimes, was fighting for any position with tomppa i guess...or was it beechy? crashed once at the chicane but could go on.
came in 6th.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Reh, i forgot in all the commotion of having to press all the buttons.

Race 1 : 9 GP Mix up
race 2 : Mad Stad 2010 GP
Dale Earnhardt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st Race: 2nd for most of the race, hit the chicane and found myself upside down on lap 23.

2nd Race: Lousy start, wound up running in 3rd for most of the race... hit a curb and went airborne, sending me over the edge of the track. Got back on and ended up 8th.
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: