Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fm2010?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Management Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JawZ

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: fm2010? Reply with quote

biano, did you really have it in the background Razz
how about giving us an update on how our games are going or gone Razz Cool

i currently has 3 on the go (tho not played either in a while)
Stevenage - epic long term game - im in 2025 or something ridic like that, trying to break the top 10 on the EPL. most recent success was a league cup win Smile
Queens Park - were trying to get em to SPL (editted to make em semi pro as amtuer clubs in fm drive me nuts Razz) struggling in div 1 for the 3rd season Sad
Arsenal - few seasons of play, for some reason struggling domestically Sad even worse than a real life arsenal,but i have won the CL twice O.o

Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

I'm still playing 2009, first time i've ever missed the update since championship manager italia. Shocked

Currently have 2 games on the go, In my main game I started at Luton on -30 points and got them promoted in 2 seasons with no money spent. Caught the eye of West Brom who had been struggling in the Premiership managed to get sacked within 4 months ungrateful idiots. So at this point I sat on the sidelines waiting for the right job and come the end of the season I was installed as the new messiah at Tottenham. 1st season won the Europa cup and FA Cup but only finished 5th in the league. This season so far I have lost in the Charity Shield and Super Cup and started the League with 2 wins, 2 draws and a defeat so to early to tell how the seasons going to go but not the greatest start.

In my other game I'm managing Blackburn 1st season Mid Table mediocrity 2nd season heading the same way.
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was almost at the till with Championship Manager a couple of weeks ago before the missus rugby tackled me and wrestled it from my grasp. I just can't play that game without becoming totally obsessed.

Let me know how Queens Park get on JawZ that is a thankless impossible task if I ever saw it Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waaay back on cm01/02 i got them into the SPL, and struggled rather bad, i do recall having real madrid Raul in the team at one stage (nearing his deathbed)

ive somewhat not touched any of the games in around a month though...Razz

Dantski

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats ok, I haven't touched a footy manager since CM 01-02 Smile
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i remember playing this, and you can get obsessed with it, used to sit there plying till 3 in the morning.
Took Northampton to the prem, was with them for about 9 years and finally done the treble, i remember i soooo badly wanted a print out but couldn't get one Crying or Very sad
used to manage three teams at the beginging though and then fleece two of them of all there money, then leave them.
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Management Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: