Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4th May races

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JawZ

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: 4th May races Reply with quote

Race 1:
i wasnt feeling the track, in warmup if i tried pushing i found myself making errors and they were costly errors, so i tried driving as safe as possible.

started of bad, but soon found rythym in safety, and then for 2nd half of race i was 10th slowly gaining on cheese, but everytime i got close id crash, but on last lap he made an errorm i was thinking yaaaay, then towards last corner a curb decided to flipp me abit sent me into the wall Sad and rolled in just behind cheese Sad

race 2:
started off slow, and around lap 5 almost crashed out, took few laps to unerve myself then i found myself gaining thru the field with quite an ease, but then when i caught up with skinbob, i found myself battling with him, the last few laps were epic, constant position changes, i feel we may of pushed each other too far on last lap as we both bumped the outter wall at the same timem to limper home within 0.02 of each other Very Happy

Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

two nearly similar races for me

race 1 couldnt quite keep up with bboy, and dantski crashed early on i guess, so got stuck in second place, then i started slowing down (safety mode Very Happy) and dant came back from 5 sec to 0.6 i guess? but finished 2nd ;d

race 2 couldnt quite keep up with bboy, and i started off pretty good getting about 5 sec lead to dantski and he starting coming back a bit, was preparing for another showdown in the last laps but he fell off Very Happy was driving casually in 2nd till the end

punctuation ftw Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1

Wallride was a bit slower but didn't practice the flat 1st corner so lost a bit there each lap. Had a solid start and after Moldo got a bouncy kerb sat in 2nd for 5 laps a few seconds behind Bboy. Missed pole on fast corner but rubbed the outside barrier and Moldo went past. Took 3-4 laps to get any rhythym back but was isolated as usual 5 secs behind Moldo and 5 ahead of Revo. Moldo slowed down a bit at the end but was never able to get level and ran out of laps.

Happy with 3rd

Race 2

Buggered up early on and took a lap or two to get upto 3rd. Next 15 laps was chasing Moldo in a rerun of race 1. Lost concerntration on the loops and flew off just stopping before the water on my wheels. Rejoined the track in 17th and passed a few cars to get upto 14th where I finished.

Quite disappointed since these tracks suited me better than previous ones but achieved my lowest points
Dale Earnhardt

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: Took the lead from the start, spent the rest of the race slowly pulling away from second place (which was originally Dant, but ended up being Moldo... feels sorta like season 1 to me). Lead the race from start to finish for my 2nd GP win of the season.

Race 2:The first lap was a tight battle between myself, Reh, and Moldo for the top spot. Saw Reh take the first turn a bit wide, and guessing he either crashed or had to let off, because he fell a good distance behind Moldo and myself. Spent the next 3 or 4 laps battling with Moldo before managing to establish a gap between us. The rest of the race was spent cruising around the track in first, widening the gap to 2nd. Race win #3 of the season!

Overall, a great week for myself as well as the Pepsi Max team, with Dan also bringing home a couple of strong finishes.
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject: 9 + 10 Reply with quote

Race 9 Deep Purple: Going well and loving it for a couple of laps until inconsistency saw my position adjusted to form and ran 13th to 18th sort of pace when suddenly I was snared by the scenery just after the start - front wheel hooked solid. Two laps shy of 80%.

Race 10 Highway Star: Same as #9 except I managed a Finish, notable duel with Baino for most of the race for 15th.
..........................................------------..................................

I really enjoyed the buzz tonight, thanks all competitors, admins and ++ trackbuilders Cool

Skin by Baino
MPS-Reh

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the madmins allowed me to race as one of the legends (thx), so no points, but much fun.

1. after a crappy start i fell down to 15th, got back up to ~10th and crashed back again and all that several times. i remember a great battle with jawz, but i crashed when i finally got him. finished 11th with a distance of ~5 seconds or more to jawz. felt a bit old.

2. this race went TOTALLY different, finished 1st (!) after the first lap had later an epic battle with munkhi on 8th i guess, later we were at 5th/6th. a few laps before finish munkhi crashed and i could gain on cheese, who finished with a distance like 0:00.27 before i did. great race, great track, thy all.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1. Great time flying around this track, kept a steady pace until Mid crashed, i broke concentration and hit the tight chicane at 2/3rds distance to be passed by beechy (Damn u Boy). Again apologies to revo.

Race 2. Worst start ever, hit the inside grid first corner which sent me into the outside wall and to the back of the pack. Pulled back to 10th, then had a battle with jaws and iffe, then Jaws flew past on alt-f4 turbo and beechy appeared out of no-where (Damn u Boy). Had an epic battle with beechy and (can`t remember), but sailed home 9th. Great racing guys!! Gratz to BBoy for good finishes.
beechus

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

race 9 ... Started off well in top ten Very Happy ! carried on up the pack and that man dtm was to be fair flying round the track at a very decent pace just managed to catch up up to within a second and he must of crashed because he was then 4 secs behind lukily brought the tf chasis home in 5th!

race 10 ... Well this was a weird one lol me and dtm started of that bad we were at the back of the pack gradually gaining places together ! but still crashing every lap through great race all the way dan ! happy for munk with a 5th place ( about bloody time !)

For some reason i do better on the tracks im not as good at in practice !
nice tracks cheese/steve
JawZ

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheMan wrote:

then Jaws flew past on alt-f4 turbo

lol indeed, there was a section of track which for some reason i was flying around when comparing to everyone else around me, skinbob will somewhat know what parts i were faster around due to our last laps battle Razz

this warmup vid is similar to how my final lap went (shame i cant get vid of the last few laps unless someone saved a reply of course Razz)

http://www.xfire.com/video/29e8de/

msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reliability issues caused a double DNF Evil or Very Mad
C.o. Jones

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I' sorry I couldn't attend this week's races, our internet is fried. For the moment I got temporarly internet. Hopefully I can make it for next races.

P.S. Happy B-day Cheese.
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: