Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

season8 gp's 7&8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beechus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: season8 gp's 7&8 Reply with quote

RACE 7.... started off top 7 i think kept it there the whole way fighting with miksu bob jones yuss ect . When lap 24 comes im fighting with bob or 5th and guess what i flipped :

RACE 8 .... horrible start to the race was in 13th for a while but started to race well and thunder through the field got up to 5th crashed letting iffe and miksu back through drove my heart out on last 10 laps and got miksu again but was a second away from iffe in the end
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1.
turtled

Race 2.
lost connection Crying or Very sad
Dantski

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race

Another surprisingly good start and led for about 20 seconds, then BBoy Revo and Sabre went past, although the latter was on his roof within moments.

After that ran around with skinbob and DTM in 3rd to 5th for a bit, but was able to pull clear. Revo crashed heavily and I just kept it going in 2nd for 15 or so laps to the finish.

2nd race

Busy eating dinner between races so no practice hurt. Struggled badly for long parts of the race but eventually got a bit of rhythym and started to catch Jones for 2nd. Eventually with 5 laps to go was only 2 secs behind and then the next 5 laps consisted of "after you claude" crashes. So jones was ahead of me for 23 and half laps but I got 2nd 1.5 secs ahead of him.
He deserved 2nd more than me so felt genuinely sorry for him.

Anyhoo well happy with 2 seconds
Dale Earnhardt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: Spent the race alone in first.

Race 2: Went to restart my computer before the race, and by the time I got in I found myself four and a half minutes behind. Ended up only completing 23 or 24 laps, and in 18th position.
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys missed it ;( well done YussuF though Smile

Thanks for the screens Dan, will fix scores soon hopefully (yes your points too mark Very Happy)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baino GP: Struggled on the rough stuff, only coming home in the position I eventually took because of other drivers making mistakes. The low point was a mistake in the corner before the jump onto the roof, which cost me 5 places and left me 18th. Eventually cleaned up my act and started to claw back some time, having a good battle with Thro for a fair amount of the race.

Polyplot: A nice fast track with plenty of small, quick direction changes. Come the end of practice I was really looking forward to this race. Spent most of the race around 10th, give or take two or three places. Disaster struck on lap 18 I think it was, when my nose developed an itch and I decided to scratch it at the worst possible point; the tight but very quick left-hander (with a brief moment on the grass) before you enter the loop. Didn't steer in time, stuffed it in the wall on the outside and flipped over. Kicking myself for this.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race
was enjoying the dirt
sitting mile away from anyone tho in 12th after struggling early on
then around lap 15 internet spazzed out and i dc

2nd race
was enjoying this too
same situation though started off poor found self in 12th...internet started to go weird then i lost rythym, then concentration started thinking ahh its just gonna disconect again, found self in 14th and internet perked up abit...climbed back to 12th, and my internet started playing up again, so i was eager to gain a few positions so i could get rid of this 12th psycologol hinderence!

Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baino GP: Looked like a train station in Dalmeny, Stalled the bench I was sitting on at the start and never got going. Race Over. Crying or Very sad

Polyplot: Started better changed car from the bench to a very realistic model of a Scotrail train and found myself racing towards Kirkcaldy. Unfortunately there must have been a server error as I seemed to be the only one racing so another DNF. Evil or Very Mad
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baino GP,,, Shock and Aww @ sabre flipping first lap, more shock and Aww @ spectacular stevieM like vent rage quit!!!!! :0

I flipped lap 7 where Sabre did, was in fourth Sad i think that spot killed off most people, (Kill Mark S)

Polyplot,,
Had a really bad start, hit the track knuckle putting me in 24th, fought my way back to 10th, racing Beechy, then he vanished never to be seen again.
People fell, i climbed to 8th (i think) Smile
debs69

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooooohooooooo 12th in 1st race Very HappyVery Happy. i love mud!!!

2nd race... pfft, itchy arm put me off, fell off, so i restarted, thought i maybe at least get to lap 18, but guess what?!?! , i fell off again on lap 16 , grrrrrrrrrrr....
overall, great tracks, good game Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by debs69 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miksujee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baino GP: There was an epic fight for places 4-7 that included yussuf, skinbob, me, beechy and some others.. I was pretty surely gonna finish 5th until I managed to drop down in the loose 180 degree turn. Luckily I managed to land on my roof and could continue the race half a lap behind at place 13. In the end I got up to 9th place which was OK.

Polyplot: Pretty solid driving behind iffe. Beech passed me a couple of times but always managed to crash after doing so. Trying to (unsuccesfully) keep him behind me on the last laps was pretty much the only "place competition" I had on this track, it was a pretty lonely ride overall.
C.o. Jones

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

race 1 Got a bad start got up to 4th untill lap 18 orso then crashed reentered the track lost more then a minute and finished 13th.

race 2 Started great making good progress up to 2nd untill lap 20 orso. Then my fingers started to living they're own life wich made me struggle untill the end and lose my position to Dantski. After all Glad to be on the podium.
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: Started and raced cleany and consistantly. C3b gave me some issues, had a battle and he got away. He then turtled or something cos I passed him and didn't see him again. More people falling off resulted in another 6th place finish.

Race 2: Had another good start and then my la[ptop randomly died. Damn it! Forgot to plug it in and the battery had gone flat!! Got the thing back on and restarted. Didn't even finish, but think I got 80%
Iffe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1)
After missing last weeks GP due to irl commitments I wanted to make
up some ground in the point standings – so again my 1st priority was to finish.
Unfortunately the dirt didn’t seem to think the same as it made me do the turtle move on lap 6 Wink

Race 2)
Had a good start and found myself battleling once again with Yussuf - this time for 4th place.
But where on previous tracks we have been almost even fast - this time he was just faster on each lap.
Tried to keep up for 4 or 5 laps but was afraid to crash out while pushing for speed

I then had a pretty lonely race after that with Miksu and Beechy behind me.
Beechy eventually overtook me – but only for 1 lap then he made a mistake and I didn’t see him again.
My first top 5 finish – very happy Very Happy
c3b

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1

I really liked this one and I always seem to do better on dirt. The first half of the race I was fighting with Yussuf. I did a mistake and he drove off and I could never catch up again. The second part I had a battle with Matt which looked like I was going to win when I luckily got away from him, but a turtle spoiled that. Luckily I got back on my wheels and could continue but the damage was done and Matt was nowhere to be seen. Don`t remember which position I finished in Confused

Race 2

Not a good race for me. I flew off on lap 23 but could use the recovery point and continue but I had already lost 3-4 places. Yet again don`t know which position I finished in Confused
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkas
инфоинфо
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: