Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mad Laps goes TM-Rankings.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Mad Laps goes TM-Rankings.com Reply with quote

www.tm-rankings.com is a website that ranks players, based on points that they earn through competitions. You can also use the website to stay updated on the players and their current teams.

Since I've become an admin there I added all the previous GP seasons. When you're on the homepage, you'll see a search box on the right. Search for "mad laps" and you'll see the 6 seasons. I added the top 30 players for each season, because if you're lower than 30 you wouldn't get any points for that anyway. Actually only the top 16 gets points, but I thought it would be better to show some more than just that.

(you can also search for your own name at the search box, but it's probably only in there if you have been in a top30 of a GP season, or did any other competition of course)

You'll see that every player has his own personal page with his achievements. Example in my case: http://www.tm-rankings.com/players/Moldo_373.html
From top to bottom you can see my in-game name (and personal logo ^^), my current team (which I don't have), my previous teams, and previous achievements, solo and team.

In your own page, you might not see your ingame name, just your nickname in black. That's because your login name isn't registered (which is because I didn't know it when I entered the results) so it can't connect to the game and see your ingame name. If you want me to change that, let me know your login name Wink (I might change it anyway if I can remember to check the logins ingame)

And, if there are other competitions you'd like to add (mad laps, or others) you can go to the top right of the screen - Controls - Add a competition Smile (you have to provide a link to the results for proof)
You have to login though, for which you only need your trackmania login and your community code, which you already have, you can check it here

(also, if I made any mistake with people's nationalities, please let me know Smile)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh thats awesome Very Happy

http://www.tm-rankings.com/players/StevieM_4642.html
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's some nice work moldo. Wink
YussuF

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Moldo Very Happy
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Moldo Cool
JawZ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks moldo Razz

HotSWAT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats buggered up my perfect trophy cabinet now Sad
j/k Razz
nice one moldo, gd idea.
http://www.tm-rankings.com/players/HotSwat_4509.html

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:45 pm    Post subject: Top Rated Product Guide Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Great Product Site 58e17e0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: