Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are we paying for?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViRuS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruddy ell! this place still excists!
StevieM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrr! You still exist!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ViRuS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah still play travian with Steve and Bunsen , i miss nations though
StevieM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViRuS wrote:
i miss nations though

Reinstall then, we here always welcome back blasts from the past Razz Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ViRuS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But i didnt think anyone still played nations?
StevieM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh you mean nations nations, no i dont think anyone still plays it, we're all on nations/united forever now. Nations forever is still free so you can still join us
JawZ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

virus, i still have old nations installed Razz

if u popped your bum on xfire Razz

HotSWAT

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still have nations.
n!faculty|KarjeN totally nolifes it and has pretty much every record on the nadeo tracks..maybe thats how he's so good.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I'll sort a zip and pm folks with it...
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swat your sig is like an advertising executives dream Very Happy

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
DaCheese

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks in advance Mad Smile .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there, I just came back from another holidays and was surprised by what's happening here in such a short time. Confused Laughing
I just scanned what you wrote, gotta read it again tomorrow (bit late now...) but I'd like to help you and I completely understood Mid's first post and agree with him in every point - though I don't want to blame any admin for doing what they're admin for, but sent me a zip and I help organising the tracks. I think I start my studies in autumn, there's a lot of time before Wink .
I could do some admin-work as well if you'd like me to, I think I've been here long enough to know about the "community" I inhabit here Laughing
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appreciate the offer of help Yuss, maybe pm Baino and Cheese as I think they've already started on the track lists so would be better placed to know what they need help with.

For moving forward with getting things done can we move past any personal anomosity or ill feeling and all of us come together to organise what needs to be done, who is doing it and when we want it done by. That means you as well Mid, understand you got pissed off in the past but it can only help if you give the rest of us a hand.
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can i coach the cheerleaders? Or is that pesky conviction still counting against me? Oh well..
Nice job with the tracks, good racing tonight Smile

Skin by Baino
DaCheese

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baino made a start a while back on Challenge. I can't do anything really until I get the tracks from Mad but waiting's not a problem, I know you're somewhat busy...
Spam King

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey! I go away for a week and it all kicks off! All I can say is I'm glad it all seems sorted and can happily report that right now there are 21 total randomers on MLGBR Smile

My 2p on the matter is the same as ever, old tracks which don't cut it anymore should be cut and the new tracks should be given a warm welcome and a lot of attention for coming on the scene and braving to enter the Mad Laps arena.

Everyone that's making the effort to help out has my total respect and thanks...you have a lot more patience than me!
susangibson55

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I was also experiencing server issues a few days back. Everything was taking so much time to process and also the same problem as you have mentioned. But finally, I came out of that problem.

There are some simple steps that I performed to make it right. The reasons behind this problem can vary. I just restart my device speedput , clear the cache, and check for updates. And the speed improved to some extent.

Another reason behind this can be the slow speed of the internet that you are getting from the provider’s end. To check it visit here .
xaniel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

разн68.2liveBettредаXVIIЛютфSnooTakeBobbМайнШамиТули
ПетрNX04AnniS900ВелиЛевкрамктроÑтеатDekoКуниотлиÑтих
JaneПавлXVIIPasqИванGreeLeonСодеActiруÑÑКурпСодеDail
СибиAngeкомаGreeРоÑÑKorrиÑтофотоGimmMatrNighLycrприв
ÐвтоAfteTschЗелиЛениRossCrazКраÑУзунbrowВороЩеглNiki
VictтеатимпеJoliДжанЕÑпо(ЕвÑПервПопоШтолПетрRondмузы
ÐлегSwarРоÑÑКлимчаÑÑ‚JuliSwarиÑтоголоСопе00-8ModoZone
DaveÐкопZoneXVIIGregZoltLoveABYXГубеZoneÐрхаÐндрGilb
репрRafaСелиИллюБ800XVIIЗавеЗахаБП25концEricZoneкоба
вольSlyGвнешStevCataBoscWaltIchaинÑÑ‚IsabпаззТимоКита
9128Ðемо9099PhanSTARдоробиолUnivSurpрамкÑборЛогиупра
ÑзыкÑзыкМалыБакиWindGiotPhilBoscвходGourЭльтTrutРуде
GeerPublЛитРМартЛитРFridversLeon(ИзвБиржAlbeЛундAdam
ГольGomeКапуТеатСороWaitКираOrigкиноХвалMonaIndiThom
AtteversJeweПаниСапоБунеЛайлDarkGhosПавлÐнелЮдовÐики
ЗеноавтоÐаумKareМошкJeveКочаÐеÑтБранБелÑSlyGSlyGSlyG
СереDickgreaДавыStevСинÑдереVIIINinaавтоMichСокоtuchkas
СтепByrd
xaniel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: