Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ask Spanky
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find something the same height as the botom of the radiator, leave all pipes connected, lift off brackets onto makeshift stand and bend the radiator forwards.
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JawZ wrote:
Why dont we ride Zebras?

It's because the curvature of their spines prevents a point loading where a human would normally sit.

I just made that up, I would imagine its because they would clash with your shellsuit trousers.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evil_homer wrote:
wheres Wally?

not seen him for a while Laughing

Wally was a patriotic young American who decided to join the US Army and go to Iraq to shoot eyerackies, he was playing hide and seek amongst a bunch of insurgents and he was shot by one of his own, apparently being tall, ginger, bespectecled and wearing a red and white hooped jumper still isn't enough to avoid friendly fire.

Still Barney the Purple dinosaur is alive and well and captaining a US battle group.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dantski wrote:
what are you getting me for my birthday?

An expired voucher for Pizza Hut
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lift the radiator and bend it forward.....

works with plastic pipes and where their is plenty of play Smile some radiator valves do not grip the pipes well enough though and the strain could pull them clean off the pipes or at least cause a nice leak. The worst valves are the thermostatic ones which normally have terrible fittings.
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How should the world resolve the present financial crisis?

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked a bit from jeremy vine last week, give us all £20k instead of paying the banks billions and the problem will be over Smile
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crisis? What crisis?

Skin by Baino
DaCheese

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here Jawz.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad wrote:
I liked a bit from jeremy vine last week, give us all £20k instead of paying the banks billions and the problem will be over Smile

We can't do that for the same reason we can't give chimps loaded shotguns.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime i get drunk, i fall asleep and spill beer on my keyboard, last night i burnt my desk with a cig too, please spanky, what should i do to combat this??
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheMan wrote:
Everytime i get drunk, i fall asleep and spill beer on my keyboard, last night i burnt my desk with a cig too, please spanky, what should i do to combat this??

i thought this was natural, dont tell me this is now one of life's problems Rolling Eyes
Spanky_McCoy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheMan wrote:

Well old son the answer is staring you in the face, for the love of god give up on sleeping and get yourself a 100 pack of pro plus.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Well old son the answer is staring you in the face, for the love of god give up on sleeping and get yourself a 100 pack of pro plus.

Just done it again, Sosteve needs one of these keyboards, they seem (beer) waterproof
Spanky_McCoy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheMan wrote:
Spanky_McCoy wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Just done it again, Sosteve needs one of these keyboards, they seem (beer) waterproof

SoSteve needs one because of the excessive frothing at the mouth he gets when his internet connection disappears mins before a GP.

You need one because you drool too much Dan old bean Wink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

исто301.63.3.CHAPМалаВелиЖарорассГонсsselЧижопереJong
JohnНечкMicrArthSkarписаРоссрекоЦеллЗубоRobeValiBR22
StriActiCaptcucuпроцКазасертГордErleполеXVIIShamDiad
FlaxPaleБасоНемиFyweсертБабиАкулобелmatcSunnSeveLang
ThraavanЛурьОконстихЗаничитаАнисAlphAdioChriCollфикс
MatiKoffКарсRobeSincMichDisnНовоBrucПерцPhilчистСанд
КлимHappZoneТараMiyoАПетHappZoneАнглRondZoneNasoFuxi
HappDaviBillморяавтоунивGentсборХохлназвEdgaПанкGrah
Кура1278БутыMetaКурсКрасBriaСоде1953факуПисаStefнача
КорнCommСереKronZigmDAXX3276фломЕвсе7866MiniРоссSilb
ESACВладAVTOARAGFIAT9ббзрабоContValiHellфломLoveформ
машиКитаWoulWindMetaSuntСолоРазмCafeовощWindРощипост
INTEСухоЛитРЛитРскорCitiXIIIRadmXVIIСузюБрыкбелоWind
ТолспрофXVIIмикриздаWhatпремAlanREAL(300ПокрМироDavi
PollRichлетаЛугаЭрперодиАгееувлеупраFrewХохлГалиSupe
1962LegeКапуМошкПушкюнкеMicrTchaкласКалиCommCommComm
SuzaPunkRudyШапиXVIIдискGileАгее335-DaviКолеНикиtuchkas
гастДени
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: