Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Racermark - update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Shoutouts and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
racermark
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Racermark - update Reply with quote

I haven't been on Mad Laps in awhile so thought I would post some news from the frozen tundra of Green Bay. Brett Farve?? Totally glad it's over he's been off/on about playing the last 3 years so this time management had enough. For awhile it was almost like a "Young and the Restless" soap opera.

Recently I did get on Mad Laps for an hour. Racer X was only one there that I knew. It was late US time so all the English folk and sheep were sleeping. Hey I didn't want to embarrass Mad since I whooped his tail every time *wink wink nudge nudge*

Computer business was bad in April + May. Usually they are the worst months of the year but this time around it was worse. Always happy to see June 1st roll around Very Happy All the kiddies get on the Internet and infections galore take over.

I've been doing work for national contractors. Installs Inc. (www.installs.com) has a contract with Dell to setup new Dell systems. But I do have a job on Monday to do a security virus/spyware analysis. Noticed I had to run a Trend Micro HouseCall scan. Do they know how long that takes Shocked Shocked ?? That's just 1 thing. I've been driving to the Appleton/Neenah/Menasha/Oshkosh areas in Wisconsin Installs Inc doesn't have a tech there. So I always have to request a trip fee each time for a job. Jobs are flat rate - if you don't have workers comp insurance you get less than businesses that do. Dunno why........... Money is direct deposited in my checking account. Sweet Very Happy

Prism Pointe Technologies does warranty work for Gateway. I've been doing work for St. Vincent's hospital which is very close to me. Mostly motherboard/power supply swaps. For laptops, screens, keyboards and new base assemblies. Today I had to go to another hospital to replace a bad power supply ($60).

If anybody plays poker on PokerStars, my screenname is racermark (duh!). See you at the tables Cool

I went to the Nascar Indianapolis races a few weeks ago and to the Milwaukee Mile at the end of June. At Indy, at the house where I always park, he now has a pool table in his garage. So at 7pm while waiting for traffic to simmer down, was shooting some pool. Hadn't played in awhile but then it started to flow at the end was hitting shots. Shocked me they went in Laughing

I've talked to Galahad a little. He's training Brie in UT land so look out fellas Shocked

Now it's CRJ127's turn to give us an update on the forum. Come on bud you can do it Very Happy

See all you mad racers later
Mark
evil_homer
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm usually on at strange UK times so if i see you on mad laps i'll join you for a few Very Happy
CRJ 127
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Scarlet Pimpernel Reply with quote

Laughing yes the mythical village idiot still exists, psssst it's me CJ, howdy to all who read this reply, yep I may have been sighted fewer times than the Loch Ness Monster in recent times but i'm still around, so Hi to All, i'd like to be around more but for now it's difficult, aimimg to spend lot's more time as soon as possible.
Cya all Chris
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok no I didn't pay him off to post here just thought I'd clear the rumor mill Very Happy Village idiot? Nah your helping all your elderly neighbors across the street. Or you've decided to hand out magazines for Jehovah's Witnesses in your free time Shocked It's ok dude we still are behind you 100% lol. Nah your working hard to support yourself and eating popcorn watching re-runs of Diggnation. When you return you should definitely upload and race the red beetle from your signature into Mad Laps.

Don't want to work today but got 1 appointment and 1 pickup. And have to call somebody else. Oh joy Razz

Last edited by racermark on Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi chris hope you are well, very long time no see Wink
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi racermark, thanks for the market report. Times are a little difficult in business over here also, still nothing would get me out of bed for $60US Surprised .
I've been playing mostly Nine Ball on my rare outings, best mate Canada Ian getting fat on the nachos the loser buys.
CRJ127: Chris, Ive said it before, hurry back soon and pick up where you left off with that magnificent legacy of tracks. Simply the best <3 Smile

Skin by Baino
JawZ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark-s wrote:
hi chris hope you are well, very long time no see Wink

jus before xmas last year.

hi racer - i see u oddtimes too Razz

Galahad

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galawho? CJ!!!!! My Brotha! Look forward to gaming with ya again when things are under control. Yes, the fair maiden is a gamer chick indeed! Have been running a passworded UT server for bootcamp, last week we got her weapons bound and she is progressing nicely Smile She can't wait to bust a cap in some English noob's behind as I told her how much fun that can be Smile Ok carry on......
racermark
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ and all his buddies will attempt a raid on your bootcamp Galahad when you aren't paying attention. Even with a 15 against 2 scenario I'd expect a lot of carnage on our side lol. Would be fun to try though Wink

Totally shocked me to get both Galahad and CJ to post in the same day.

Ok where are my grenades at? Dang it G thief lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, Racermark, CJ, Galahad... this topic smell nostalgy miles arround ! Laughing
Good to see you guys Wink

Quote:
CRJ127: Chris, Ive said it before, hurry back soon and pick up where you left off with that magnificent legacy of tracks. Simply the best <3

Nothing to add, Middinho said everything. Wink
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

отды163.6BettBettвидеЧеркJustповеДередисфWintDekoАрти
ВелиПескSimpблажShemRenoВороВихланглPlinconcпослдеся
училсертRhizPayoHenrГуерRETAXVIIOssiсочиTACIсертRobe
PalmтелеJameЛепеВереГодаKamiжизнNikoМосоБаряJohnкомм
МатвПехоKoffШпарblacручеDaviиздаМежедатиGeorразнБлон
ВозоМердучасRajahttpсертунивLarrмесяфактСиреКурыWens
StarVIIIMicrWindFuxiкариXVIIAmbjконтКручScotразнWind
Andr3001ЛеонавтоZoneChetпрозHaydжизноборШуваRammJeff
DougSylvQumoвходGravРоссGooNGigaCrusдетаExpeEuroTrad
СделпродвладMiniNordHansконсBarbDisnNeriшерсСА-0Coul
КитапласLeifVALGKareРайхModeJazzпольBillинстотликара
игруязыкWindWindBoomWorlBrauBoscсертCrysBoarДерюЛитР
МоскXXIIBadlВильМельCharЛитРсценГончСтамОрешСаверазн
МорсCharЧеркOlegVelvIrinАзарКочнCamemighClayRajnопер
МаркнеблРезнJeanClauкрасJeweМареWereАстаТикуРуднЛеви
НикоDarrДорфcontГешаЦыфеНеферазнQueeЕдропродпродпрод
ШевчИлюхчемпKohnПодхCracWishEvenРепкАлекзаниКамоtuchkas
ЛаврМалы
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Shoutouts and Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: