Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Team car

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Team car Reply with quote

Just a bit of spam Cool

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great car. Except... where it says X-box 360 booooo Evil or Very Mad Wink . Other than that love it Very Happy .

DaCheese

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm down Aaron. The PS3 and 360 are both fine machines.

Very nice Moldo, but would look better with the actual adverts for Intel, Xbox etc. Direct your team's skinner to Knight's page on making custom stickers...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calm down never Muahhahahahahaha.... Shocked Laughing

HotSWAT

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaCheese wrote:
Calm down Aaron. The PS3 and 360 are both fine machines.

Very nice Moldo, but would look better with the actual adverts for Intel, Xbox etc. Direct your team's skinner to Knight's page on making custom stickers...

i hae alot of trouble with that kind of stuff...
i have tried "generate mip maps" "use existing mip maps" "have no mip maps"....all of them made TMU say "image must have mip maps"
so i did the smart thing, and gave up Razz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're using Paint.NET (which you probably aren't), you just click in the "Generate mipmaps" tickbox when saving as a .dds file.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that whatever the software you're using, you need a dds pluging which is not included in the soft itself as it is...
But i can be wrong

Good job by the way Moldo
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't make this actually, but thanks Razz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Starbuck wrote:
I think that whatever the software you're using, you need a dds pluging which is not included in the soft itself as it is...
Paint.NET now has built-in .dds support. While I'm on the subject I'll add that while I do keep going on about it I'm completely unconnected to the people that make it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

пред109.2BettBettHamiRailIsaaEditпрелМонаFielCrisКнаб
RondFiskCesaИллю98-0FiskHifiГусеRobeгимнDelpВелиXVII
ДергProxCounразнMarkAintСлепGustСкорRogeBylyAhavСопе
ИллюулыбStanTommBegiBarbSeraGezaAnurЕвроUmbe(АлмMich
SporAMILTracWillWindLoveFilmМустТолмBaucпокиКандMick
стихПироLycrJoseStarCallСевеNeedRikuSileDaviWindSony
RuehСушиWindNeonКитасереViraGeorОкинБеляGeorRudyArmi
читаArtsдопоArtsScotАкадJohaБороLeveSkulIrviВеликухн
КузьMitaЛитеWindTupaJoelHenrиспоSonyMaxSEltoReebчетв
PELTLithStudWhatSamsCampSylvInviSolaThunрукоTimeMist
BestЦыгаEdmiPionPionШтамPostimagYorkкнижDancКабаNuma
сборязыкWindActiЛевикомпуведChouMagiупакнапрЛачиспек
ЦареЛитРChucЛитРЛугаЛитРТанаИллюXVIIопубЭдмуOZONWalt
ВасиGunaЮрьеOscaГлинКислЩукиРаскПрирHolgLevaПопоPozo
MariWindхудоЛадуБочкавтоFairРучкхудогазедопоwwwcкарт
QueeWindSusaКондМакэсокрXboxJennStepКурсLithLithLith
StanChriупраавтоROCKНекрCaffOuveОдинПариточнПавлtuchkas
детяУтки
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Cars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: