Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GP 9 & 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-slowth-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: GP 9 & 10 Reply with quote

race 1: Had a pretty uneventful run. Only real mistake was missing the hop over to the other track just after the start once. Clipped one or 2 corners but it slowed me rather than stopped me. Finished 11th.

race 2: TMF crashed when admin switched from track 1 to track 2. Not the first time this has happened. Spent the next 10 mins frantically trying to get back in. Kept getting 'room is full' message. Grinch informs me that it didn't appear that i had left the room and reason i couldn't get back in was maybe that game hadn't recognised that i had left. *shakes fist at buggy piece of crap*
Aaanyway, got back in in time (thx for waiting!) and had a good race by my standards ( up until 12th lap i was running in 5th) but ran into the white pylon thing a couple of times that's at the start of the straight(just after the slope turn with the 2 diagonal speed-ups). Plunged me down to about 14th. Got it together a bit after that to finish 12th.

Edited to add: also crashed to desktop the very second that i crossed the line. Hope it recognised my finish. Gonna be difficult to race on under these conditions.

Nice tracks.
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First track went pretty flawless at the start, then around lap 19 I smacked the one of these sharp corners, completely lost my speed. The next few laps it happened twice more but somehow I still had a few seconds left Smile

On the second track it wasn't quick but safe to drift, and apparently not fast enough cause I wasn't first, had a nice battle with Dodgy I think. Once I hit the pole next to the cp (yeah, how did I do that? o.O) So totally lost it then, went back to fourth I think, when (even Razz) Bboy came past. I was totally settled for fourth but then I saw Dodgy was missing, so 3rd in the end. Smile

Nice tracks yeah. I really love the last few corners in the first track (before the ramp), really fast, great Cool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: I was crap Smile

Race 2: Craptacular Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
da dude 24

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: Was pootling round in about 13th place until i crashed and dropped into 22nd... crashed again and it was 24th =[. I managed to get a bit of speed up again to 20th place, in the last 2 laps i caught up with [RFR]Steve and got him on the second last lap to end in 19th place(i think).

Race 2: Was zooming round in about 7th behind Jawz suprisingly... i knew it wouldn't last though, and it didn't. crashed and went back to about 16th, got past a few people to 13th when i saw Spanky(i think) got close behind him and i think i even got infront for a few corners, until... i hit the pole thing after the banked corner at about lap 21 and dropped to 16th, i think i caught up and overtook a few people and ended up in some place around 15th, can't remember off the top of my head.
[RFR]Steve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da dude 24 wrote:
in the last 2 laps i caught up with [RFR]Steve and got him on the second last lap to end in 19th place(i think).
You must have thought you were lapping me, like everyone else was Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: Came 12th, had a crap race cursed enough to be denied entrance to heaven because of laps 11,12,14,17

Race 2: Was doing alright then had three crashes within 2 laps in the middle of the race and dropped to 17th. Think I managed to come 11th by the end of the race due to my three fastest laps being the last 3 of the race.

Many thanks to Bboy for joining SpankyTech as a sub for Bunsen. Welcome back anytime Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st:
smashed into the wall and flipped over as a result on lap 1
so i was playing catch up from the start, broke into top 10 towards end, was happy to get a 9th finish

2nd
was 5th early on, then i flew into the entrance of the track (the begining o the wall) epic slow down
ended up dropping back a fair way, towards end i managed to get upto 5th again but on last lap i barrel rolled and wal clipped, i ended up 6th

achillesheel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race: Ran first for a lap or two, crashed, dropped to 3rd, caught up, crashed again, dropped to about 7 seconds off reh, still in 3rd, caught up, crashed again. Eventually caught and passed reh, and spent the rest of the race in second, but only just sustaining the gap to moldo at around 10 secs (then he crashed, finished 2nd, 4 secs off).

2nd race: Messed up start, wallhugged last turn, soon caught up by only drifting the banked corner *cough*fasterway*cough*, spent lap 4 onwards in the lead, surprisingly without error through to the end, finishing 2 secs ahead of Bboy. It was ossum.
rule #36: If it exists, then someone will have a fetish of it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: